Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Sairat Drabble - Sai being Sai :)

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Was in a mood to write one more. It’s super lame but still enjoy 😊

Virat sir was mad at her. He hasn’t spoken to her in two days and because of which she is not able to concentrate on anything.  She tried everything from annoying him , to fake crying and even asked aai to mediate. But still didn’t budge. She asked sunny dada to ask for ideas on how to make him talk to her but he was not being very helpful.

Suddenly she thought of an idea. It was completely random but it might just work. She prayed to Bappa and aba to help her plan succeed. 

She was eagerly waiting for him to come home. As soon as he came inside the room , to his surprise she went and closed the door of their room.

He looked at her surprised but went on about his business ignoring her. 

Virat sir, if you don’t talk to me now. I am going to cut my hair. Sai said holding the scissors in an attempt to cut her hair.

The look on Virat sirs face was precious. It was a mixture of shock and amusement.  He kept looking at her daring her to stick to her threat. He loved her long hair and a day doesn’t go by that he never thinks about .. get your mind out of he gutter now , Virat. How does she know his weakness? . Virat wondered. 

You know I stick to my word. I will count until 3 before I chop my hair off. Starting now 

Before I could complete, he tried to take the scissors from my hand but failed. I was about to cut my hair when he said ,

“Sai bas, don’t cut your hair. Maine thume maaf kiya aur bath bhi kar rahi hoon.”

Sai was overjoyed that her idea worked. She jumped in joy and ran over and hugged him without realising. 

“I missed talking to you. I am so sorry. I will never ever ever call you old ever again in front of my friends. You scared me. Dekhiye sir, I know how to convince you. “

As Sai, kept talking while holding on to Virat. Virat couldn’t help enjoying the sudden closeness showered by his wife. He should get angry at her often. It was fun seeing her bending over backwards trying to get him to talk to her.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aww 🥰 sooo cute ... now that Viru is back we need more OS from you 

FUITV thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 404_NotFound

Aww 🥰 sooo cute ... now that Viru is back we need more OS from you 

Haha running out of ideas. I am good with short ones but not long ones. But thanks for commenting 💙

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hahaha.... Nice one.... For a moment I thought she will threaten him of kissing him😉

raji02 thumbnail

it was super fun. and title is apt ‘ sai being sai’ . only she could do this.❤️❤️❤️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so cute loved it. 

Aww...too cute! 

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He is quite mesmerized by her long hair. ❤️

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: notaquitter

Haha running out of ideas. I am good with short ones but not long ones. But thanks for commenting 💙

take some inspiration from our cliche ITV romantic scene like dori , button stitching , sari draping , family teasing them , hickey , Virat saying some double meaning dialogue and Sai clueless , lipstick mark on Virat’s shirt and Sai misunderstanding or Sai’s lipstick mark on his shirt, birthday celebrations...

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awwwwww!!! So cute 😍😍😍😍. Loved it so much!!❤ Please do write more!!