Music
Kareena or Karishma
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Music
Kareena or Karishma
Karisma (my love) 😭💓
I have no question I just wanted to answer 🤣
that’s fine lool, i love her tooOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Karisma (my love) 😭💓
I have no question I just wanted to answer 🤣
Priyanka or Anushka
Priyanka
Kat vs Dpad.
That’s not a fair comparison 😢😒😭😠
But still my (imaginary) hubby. 🙈🙈🙈
IronMan or Steve??
I think I have asked this before 🤣 but I don’t what the answer was 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
That’s not a fair comparison 😢😒😭😠
But still my (imaginary) hubby. 🙈🙈🙈
IronMan or Steve??
I think I have asked this before 🤣 but I don’t what the answer was 🤣
Iron man 😆
Cookies or Cakes
cookies
red velvet cake or chocolate cake
Chocolate Cake
Library or Movie Theatre
Movie theatre
Flats or heels