Posted: 3 years ago

Okay this will never happen in the show but I did the best I could.🙈

Sai was in the balcony studying. Even though she was worried about Devi tai, she decided that she will wait for Virat sir to come and do his reinvestigation. Pulkit sir also assured her that he will speak to Virat in person and asked her not to involve herself in this.

Virat sir bhi na. He told me he will take me where ever he gets transferred but when he went to training he could have taken me too. I wouldn’t have missed him this much. Plus, both of them kept missing each other’s calls. 

She pinched herself, to remind herself that this is a deal marriage and she shouldn’t cross her limits. I mean even if kaku goes missing for few days she will miss kaku too so it doesn’t matter. She chuckled at herself for even thinking such thoughts about kaku .

She saw Virat sirs jeep enter Chavan niwas. And she couldn’t stop herself. Forgetting all the controlling thoughts she had before, without any control over her own emotions. She ran down  , to see Virat sir greeting the elders of the house.

She went running to him and threw herself at him. She hugged him and rested her head on his shoulders. Finally he is back , I missed him so much and tightened the hug. She didn’t care that the whole family was present and watching.

Virat was stunned. He didn’t know what to do with his hands. Sai ko kya hogaya. By any chance did she  miss me. I can’t let go of this golden opportunity. He hugged her back and buried his head in his wife’s hair. She smells like her lavender shampoo. I missed you so much Sai. Neither did he ,like Sai notice his family’s presence.

Aai had to call out their names quite a number of times before they broke out of their trance.

Sai was shocked at her own reaction, and immediately tried to get out of Virat sirs hold but he looked reluctant to leave her. As usual Pakhi didi, kaku and everyone started taunting their public display of affection but she couldn’t pay attention to any of them because she was feeling too shy to meet any of their eyes especially Virat sirs.

“Aap room mei jayiye, I will bring you your food “. Sai whispered in the direction of where Virat was standing and ran into the kitchen.

Virat couldn’t stop looking at his blushing wife and tuned out whatever everyone was saying. Mentally, reliving the hug with a smile.

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Dedicated to fellow sairat fans who are craving a proper sairat hug. 

Tagging a few 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Aww!! this is sooo cuteeee! really need a sairat hug, it is gonna complete 150 episode and we haven't even received a proper hug :(

Originally posted by Sona03

Aww!! this is sooo cuteeee! really need a sairat hug, it is gonna complete 150 episode and we haven't even received a proper hug :(

I know right. They make fans looks desperate and needy for such small small things 😭🙈

Awesome ❤❤

Lavender shampoo? Even if she hugged him first Viru toh viru hai all time romantic, he didn't let her go and didn't let go of the opportunity too 😂😂

Waise, the Kaku line cracked me up, too funny 🤣🤣, loved it. 

Would you believe if I say I planned to write one like this, but I had planned when he entered the room 😂😂

Blame Asmi for making all of us think about working out possibilities of Sairat hug😂😂

Originally posted by laksh

Awesome ❤❤

Lavender shampoo? Even if she hugged him first Viru toh viru hai all time romantic, he didn't let her go and didn't let go of the opportunity too 😂😂

Waise, the Kaku line cracked me up, too funny 🤣🤣, loved it. 

Would you believe if I say I planned to write one like this, but I had planned when he entered the room 😂😂

Blame Asmi for making all of us think about working out possibilities of Sairat hug😂😂

Haha 😆 

please write one too. You are way more descriptive than me so it will be a pleasure to read it. In the show we won’t get any except for some social distance wala romance . Next they will hold one finger at a time. I think we will all cry when they finally hug on the 500th episode. 

Actually this could happen on the show. It would be beautiful. Thanks for writing it 

Originally posted by Harinivas

Actually this could happen on the show. It would be beautiful. Thanks for writing it 

I too wish 🤞🥺 

100 percent won’t happen with Covid and stuff they will maintain 12ft distance in scenes. They will increase close up shots like they did during mahashivratri. They were not even in the same frame 🙄

Thanks youuuuu soooooo much for this sudden hug in front of Chavan members😘❤

True as you said we will never get such scenes in the show they will just hold hands🤣

Veeru ne mauke ka faida uthaya

Im soo desperate to get 1 hug of Sairat in the show😒

Thanks to forums all authors you guys save us from the breakdown🤗

Love it dear❤❤

Wow,aww,, so cute, so sweet, blushing😳

Aur bhi words hai tho add kardho yaar, this is my state after reading your os....