Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Meir tarah...😆
Lol ap bhi😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Meir tarah...😆
Lol ap bhi😆😆
I ll not watch it for sure now😆
Me too...acha hua purvir nhai hai I was thinking kaise dekhungi ...thag time is my parents time for tv...dene bolungi to bolenege tera show to 10 baje aata hai tab lena...🤣
Lol ap bhi😆😆
Haa aaj k.mehendi aur shaurya ig pe clips dekh rahi hoon...time pass...Deb ki wajah se try mata shaurya ko.😆
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Adi mehendi adi kuda star plus show ne...danlo. hero teligu atanu actual ga kuda...and he speaks telugu and broken hindi in the show...😆
Ok 👍
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Yeah true actually they should show...let's c how they are gonn show this...
yeah let see ...expectation low rakte hai😆🤣
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Me too...acha hua purvir nhai hai I was thinking kaise dekhungi ...thag time is my parents time for tv...dene bolungi to bolenege tera show to 10 baje aata hai tab lena...🤣
at my place it ll start at 2 pm and saturday is always busy for me with the boys ...so am relived now🤣
one thg is really weird they get a BB whose eye is quite similar to Priyal 🤔
one thg is really weird they get a BB whose eye is quite similar to Priyal 🤔
Yes 🤣 you know the first pic he posted I actually thought it was her 🤔😕
Yes 🤣 you know the first pic he posted I actually thought it was her 🤔😕
even i thought it was her 😕...her eyebrow end eye are quite similar
even i thought it was her 😕...her eyebrow end eye are quite similar
But seems it's not 🤷♀️ anyway I'm not looking forward to the coming week or even tomorrow's episode 😵😆