Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Rashi
You'll probably be on another series by the time I start the first episode 😆
These riddles might be easy for you since you love songs😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Rashi
You'll probably be on another series by the time I start the first episode 😆
These riddles might be easy for you since you love songs😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
These riddles might be easy for you since you love songs😆
But he didnt participated😳
May i knw why Gladiator?
I cant say, but will let you know when I'm done 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I cant say, but will let you know when I'm done 😆
Great🤣I wont be waiting coz i knw its loooong way😆
Yes don't wait, so I can take my time 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes don't wait, so I can take my time 🤣
Did u saw the riddles yet?😆
Gladi wants to be stress free for a while. 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Gladi wants to be stress free for a while. 🤣
U were in stress?😲It was just one round..u didnt participated in Sherlock game too🤷♀️
Yeah, saw 😆
I mean once you get yourself in the game, the stress starts na 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
U were in stress?😲It was just one round..u didnt participated in Sherlock game too🤷♀️
I know, I'm being too lazy at the moment, and just want an extended break 🤣
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633