Originally posted by: Deepika18767
Why he will tag only priyal if its sakshi 😆
Kyuki inko pagal banane me maja ata hai Hume 😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
Why he will tag only priyal if its sakshi 😆
Kyuki inko pagal banane me maja ata hai Hume 😆😆
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Sahi bol rahe ho..👍🏼
😳😳
Vaise mtlb sai me sabkuch bilkul gadbad chal raha hai inka upar se holi
I think mukhi only ll save purvi next week..
😳😳
Vaise mtlb sai me sabkuch bilkul gadbad chal raha hai inka upar se holi
After Wednesday hi inka sab track pe aayega..😒
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
After Wednesday hi inka sab track pe aayega..😒
😒😒 kya karsakte hai wait karne ke ilawa
Originally posted by: Sweetypie34
I think mukhi only ll save purvi next week..
Agar is track ke end me ache scenes mil jaye to koi problem nai hai
😳😳
Vaise mtlb sai me sabkuch bilkul gadbad chal raha hai inka upar se holi
Swear,bruh! Example of Murphy's Law ("Anything that can go wrong will go wrong")
But I am hoping once these 2 shoot together we will get some amazing scenes . I think VPS rescuing Purvi will solidify her reason to forgive him
I think it’s sakshi
Tfs 🙂
Swear,bruh! Example of Murphy's Law ("Anything that can go wrong will go wrong")
But I am hoping once these 2 shoot together we will get some amazing scenes . I think VPS rescuing Purvi will solidify her reason to forgive him
Aur agar esa hua
To kafi acha track rahega ye wala bhi mtlb jald baji ke hisab se dekhe to
Then he has to tag toral na why he only tagged priyal i agree can be dupe but must be dupe of purvi only