Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I can't remember any good AR Rahman songs rn
OMG YES. I've been waiting for this!!! I can't wait to hear what AR Rahman has to say about all the contestants, and the ones we think are overhyped.
Btw sireesha is part of this #99songs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMyLShDhepj/?igshid=1ebe80kwodap9
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
I can't remember any good AR Rahman songs rn
Seriously? I can think of so many at once. Songs from Jodha Akbar, Dil se, Saathiya, lagaan, swades... and so many more.
I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes.
Originally posted by: mickymouse21
Btw sireesha is part of this #99songs
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMyLShDhepj/?igshid=1ebe80kwodap9
I saw this too! I’m so happy for her!! Glad to see that she is getting the opportunities she deserves!! 😁😁
wow I didn't know that ar was the music director of those films. I hope someone sings kahna soja zaraOriginally posted by: Aditi_MM
Seriously? I can think of so many at once. Songs from Jodha Akbar, Dil se, Saathiya, lagaan, swades... and so many more.
I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes.
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
wow I didn't know that ar was the music director of those films. I hope someone sings kahna soja zara
I don’t think AR Rahman composed for Bahubali, so I doubt anyone would sing Kanha soja zara.
Originally posted by: Aditi_MM
I don’t think AR Rahman composed for Bahubali, so I doubt anyone would sing Kanha soja zara.
That was MM Keeravani.
Originally posted by: Aditi_MM
Seriously? I can think of so many at once. Songs from Jodha Akbar, Dil se, Saathiya, lagaan, swades... and so many more.
I really hope the song selection is good when AR Rahman comes.
Agree, 👍🏼 Not to forget evergreen songs from Roja, Bombay, Taal , Rangeela, Pukar, Saathiya, Yuva, Kisna, Rang De Basanti, Guru, Delhi-6.
Bold: How many guesses SMP will repeat what ever A R Rahman's songs she has already sung e.g. Jai Ho, Kay Sera Sera, Rangeela Re?? Otherwise would not be surprised she will experiment with Ramta Jogi from Taal even though already sung by one of the male contestant.