Dusri dt pe chlte h
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dusri dt pe chlte h
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
You never fangirled?😲
No 😆 I always found MLs either unrealistic or unexpressive. Uday is the first character who felt like a boy-next-door. Vulnerable to limit, yet strong. He never shies away from expressing what he truly feels, something that I haven't seen any other ML do. He is physically strong but emotionally a real sweetheart. He never pretends, jo dil me hai vo zubaan par hota hai. His love and dedication can melt anyone, and I can go on and on swooning over him. ❤️ aaj bhi aise ladke hote hai kya? 🥺Aisa koi mil jaaye toh jeevan safal ho jaaye ☺️
Okay I have started daydreaming too much now, but really can't help it ☺️