The Battle of Riddles-1 Round Game Theme Results (Pg 127) Note pg 144- Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.8k

Users

32

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

I got it right💃💃💃

So I got 0.8 coz Soni, Darshi and Kifs sent milliseconds before me? Like in Koeli-Leena's and MLM's game

Correct and congrats

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

This girl should get another bonus point for her dramebaazi

M not at home my darling otherwise I would have known 😆

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tournesol

Congratulations to the winners ❤️❤️🤗

Thank you🤗

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

My answer was close enough, related to songs, I missed a hint 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Reverse search image and then search one by one


Was I the only one to not do this reverse search image? 😢

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Congrats🎉

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Was I the only one to not do this reverse search image? 😢

Looks like sorry Zeal🥺 next time though :)

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Nina this riddle is only tound na? Then we will know the winner?

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Aise I didn't google them I was solving just on the basis of pics.


Nina TBH next time keep pics where we could solve them without their identities. Solution should be in the pics. ( Don't know m explaining it correctly 😅)

Yup

That will be interesting 😆

Like we have to interpret clues from pic and not just what they represent or their name


Like - there should be some symbolism😆


Idk how to explain it 🤦🏻‍♀️ But yeah !

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 5 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17


Was I the only one to not do this reverse search image? 😢

I literally watched the YouTube video to learn 😆

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".