Answer sent 🤣
Result kab niklega?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Answer sent 🤣
Result kab niklega?
I am again saying do send pm. As there are chances of getting points.
But don't post wrong answers, or who sent what 😆
Result will come in half an hour 🥳
Darshi 🤗Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Host ji answer bhej diya hai..😆
Sahi hua toh thik warna aap mazey lijiyega...😆
How’s you feeling today??
Result will come in half an hour 🥳
Yayy🤣
I am going to yeet myself if the answer is wrong. I was juggling between slow net, my project and this😵
All the best every one👍🏼
Hola Kiffi🤗 How are you?
kya hum answer discuss kar sakte ab?😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I am going to yeet myself if the answer is wrong. I was juggling between slow net, my project and this😵
Wow dedication. Hope it will be right for u Shibz good luck
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633