I don’t think it is right but I have sent the PM at 9pm sharp 😎
If it’s right I will be glad to share the title with you 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t think it is right but I have sent the PM at 9pm sharp 😎
If it’s right I will be glad to share the title with you 😆
my answer is coming in sab se alag answer hoga 😎🤣
Answer sent
sahi ya galat, kab tak wait karna padega?
All the best to those who sent , hope you all got it right
Host ji answer bhej diya hai..😆
Sahi hua toh thik warna aap mazey lijiyega...😆
All the best everyone 😎
Nina 19-20 ke case mai bhi points de dena.. U r Dildaar host 🤗
I am curious to find who are the random persons more than the answer 🤣, they feel familiar but I can't place them
All the best everyone
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I never wrote answer in a exams if I don't know the answer ,e
We’re so different lol 😂
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633