Wow, this looks like it's going to have a big cast. My interest is peaked.
Last time there was a good drama with an ensemble cast was Diyar e Dil and Mere Meherban, I think.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow, this looks like it's going to have a big cast. My interest is peaked.
Last time there was a good drama with an ensemble cast was Diyar e Dil and Mere Meherban, I think.
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Yea his role was short but I liked his character so much, in DeD. Was looking out for his dramas after that drama but his performance since has been poor.
It is a pity that goodlooking guys like Ali don't star in romantic dramas. 😒
Khaas was good but I hated him in it.
If you hated him in Khaas , this means that he performed well , coz his character was negative.😉
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Wow, this looks like it's going to have a big cast. My interest is peaked.
Last time there was a good drama with an ensemble cast was Diyar e Dil and Mere Meherban, I think.
I enjoy such dramas with parallel tracks
If you hated him in Khaas , this means that he performed well , coz his character was negative.😉
Lol, you're right!
I'd like to see him in a positive role though. He hasn't done any good positive roles since Diyar e Dil.
Originally posted by: BlueWaters20
Lol, you're right!
I'd like to see him in a positive role though. He hasn't done any good positive roles since Diyar e Dil.
I think his movies with hareem were decent enough to watch. Nothing too exciting but funny enough for a decent time pass.
I think his movies with hareem were decent enough to watch. Nothing too exciting but funny enough for a decent time pass.
I haven't watched any Pakistani films.
Most of them are more light hearted than the dramas. More positive vibes from the set. Dramas usually have a set on the duller side. The quality isn’t comparable to other movie industries though.
Ayeza Khan is a part of this drama too.😊
Ayeza Khan is a part of this drama too.😊
wow...maybe its a Ramadan play like chupke chupke