It is not easy 😡. How could you say that when Blurred Holmes hasn't solved it yet 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It is not easy 😡. How could you say that when Blurred Holmes hasn't solved it yet 🤣
Why are you showing red face Nita?? 🤣
Easy😲 u solved it haan
Good evening
Do try
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It is not easy 😡. How could you say that when Blurred Holmes hasn't solved it yet 🤣
U can do it Nita
I know you can solve it if you wanted to but I don’t know if you don’t want to solve it or it’s already solved and doing nautanki 😆😆Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It is not easy 😡. How could you say that when Blurred Holmes hasn't solved it yet 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
It is not easy 😡. How could you say that when Blurred Holmes hasn't solved it yet 🤣
Its easy you can do it
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Easy😲 u solved it haan
kiffla must have solved it yesterday only but champions waala bhaav khaana hai na😡😆😭
Radiant Holmes , we are together in this as well 🤗, Hasini solved it and betrayed us 😆
Hola Beauty Holmes 🤗
I am sure it's easy and I am missing hints. 😆 Let's see, 20 mins to go.
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633