guys the episode is up!!!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
guys the episode is up!!!!!!
now that he’s taking care of her accommodation, I hope we get to see this one day 😳😆Originally posted by: infinitie
Na koi bhi rahe is ghar mein
these are the shakhi vibes i'm going for errday!
i was pissed off with kanchan's stupidity😡..pagal aurat you are sitting at home and 24/7 devi is keeping an eye on you,shaurya..no sense at all what to talk and what not to😡..
are we here now??
tag more i can't the rest!!
I got "caught" not working lmaooooo i was like 😃
This CC has only 17 pages to go😆
I got "caught" not working lmaooooo i was like 😃
omggggg!!! everything's all good right???
i am soooo worried that i'm like beaming on zoom while we're talking about something serious and they are gonna be like excuse ma'am what is going on with you
we're here friends!! am i missing anyone i'm slow on that thread
I think we are divided half here and half at EDT 14😆