Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I read somewhere people are calling them Sidbina😆
Here i want Ruby to work with Asim, and she’s working with Paras & Shukla 🤓🤣
Wow two jani dushmans in a music video🤣 excellent😆👍🏼👍🏼
I read somewhere people are calling them Sidbina😆
Here i want Ruby to work with Asim, and she’s working with Paras & Shukla 🤓🤣
i m surprised this hasnt trend yet 😆
imagine asim n jasmin doing a music video together 🤣 coincidentally asim n aly r childhood friends n jasmin n himanshi r good friends 😆
It’s not confirmed just a rumour so far 😆Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
i m surprised this hasnt trend yet 😆
imagine asim n jasmin doing a music video together 🤣 coincidentally asim n aly r childhood friends n jasmin n himanshi r good friends 😆
Oh god no way!! I can never stand Jasmine with Asim 😵 Better than that, Asim can continue working with Himanshi 🤓😆
It's a rumour😆 n thankgod for that nahi toh pahaad ke aage chuhiya ajeeb lagti jodi😆. Waise I'm loving Shukla vs Shukla on twitter🤣
inki dosti deep ho rahi hai 'pretty pretty'😳😆 I don't mind to see Asim n Jasmin together kyunki Jassu Himanshi se kafi young dikhti haiOriginally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
i m surprised this hasnt trend yet 😆
imagine asim n jasmin doing a music video together 🤣 coincidentally asim n aly r childhood friends n jasmin n himanshi r good friends 😆
Chalo atleast 50% would be worth watching...Sid wala..
I read somewhere people are calling them Sidbina😆
Here i want Ruby to work with Asim, and she’s working with Paras & Shukla 🤓🤣
She will look like Asim's Didi...let her work with Paras and Sid..🤣
what sid and abhinav are having a twitter war why😲??Originally posted by: Preetieee
It's a rumour😆 n thankgod for that nahi toh pahaad ke aage chuhiya ajeeb lagti jodi😆. Waise I'm loving Shukla vs Shukla on twitter🤣