Finally after searching a lot..I was able to find the TV version of the whole sequence❤️
And Laal Ishq as BGM adds a different feel to it..Just love it😳
Link:
I hope it's working properly🤗
Finally after searching a lot..I was able to find the TV version of the whole sequence❤️
And Laal Ishq as BGM adds a different feel to it..Just love it😳
Link:
I hope it's working properly🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I forgot to tag with whom I discussed about this..😆
Thank you so much for this 😍🤗🤗
Is there any particular online website to watch the tv version??
The sites I watch only has d voot version 😒
Thank you so much Aayushi for this! Was watching the scene on loop over voot but the feel it gives with laal ishq is something else
Ab yeh dekhoongi poore din itni mehnat karke dhoondhne ke liye 🤗
TFS this lovely video aayushi❤️
Yaar yeh to shakshat 🔥 heOriginally posted by: darkchocolates
Finally after searching a lot..I was able to find the TV version of the whole sequence❤️
And Laal Ishq as BGM adds a different feel to it..Just love it😳
Link:
I hope it's working properly🤗
Thank you Di 🤗 Mene save Kar liya 😳
❤️☺️
Thankyou so much.. one of my monitors will be dedicated to this.
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
I forgot to tag with whom I discussed about this..😆
Where did you find that🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Maine kal itna dhundha mujhe nai mila 😗😗😗
Kal mai cut kar hi rahi thi scenes to mere pass valentine's day wala tha tv version aur tanu weds Manu wala tha
Damn lal ishq kitna suit kar raha tha indono pe🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Haye
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Thank you so much for this 😍🤗🤗
Is there any particular online website to watch the tv version??
The sites I watch only has d voot version 😒
Yes mostly they the other sites have Voot version only..I found this one on Dailymotion..😊