Sairat SS - Mujhe aapse shaadi nahi karni pt5 pg18 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by neeraja91

Love it. I am glad Sai is fiercely against it. I hope they dont get married because of any ehsaan/ obligation but out of genuine care and willingness to make the relationship work . Please do continue! 

Thank you 😊

I am not sure if I have to take the story forward, just that I will stop it with her refusing to get married in another 2 or 3 chapters may be. 

Have the other two ffs, but somehow this idea came up today, so thought will as well write it. 

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago

Originally posted by ssoujanya

Very nice.....πŸ‘Œ 

I would like to know how the story progresses.... this time I think without a deal and with some understanding......

Eager to read further......please give soon.....

Thank you 😊

but I am afraid I might end it with accepting/declining the marriage proposal. Don't think I migh take the story forward. 

Let me think, have some other story in mind which i want to .

Having 4 ffs, i won't be able to update even one properly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by laksh

Hey guys, a new SS, hope you like it.

Love it.  Love before shadi will be awesome for the SS.

(I first thought its a prequel to your alternate GHK timeline story)

Sai in your story actually has the original Sai ka personality.

She is not someone who goes with the flow, but tackles everything by its horns.

Virat bhehti ganga mein haat dhoona chahta hain, but sab uske jaise nahi sochte.

I remember the scene in show, where Sai thinks, why does Virat agree and do things which he does not like or want to do, at the time of rituals.

This attitude of his needs to change if he wants to win over Sai eventually.

Please tag me when you post the next update ❀️ 

Yeah sure liked it!!Continue soonπŸ’œ

Originally posted by sukri

Love it.  Love before shadi will be awesome for the SS.

I was thinking of ending it either declining/accepting with just a few chapters just to showcase how the scene could have played out. If I continue this, I don't think she should go to Nagpur which means she won't be able to pursue her MBBS and her doing some ordinary course in GC. 

Suggestions are welcome 😊

(I first thought its a prequel to your alternate GHK timeline story)

I thought of it before I wrote, but didn't plan to combine it, wanted to focus on her stand and his nature. 

Sai in your story actually has the original Sai ka personality.

She is not someone who goes with the flow, but tackles everything by its horns.

You are right, that's how I wanted it.

Virat bhehti ganga mein haat dhoona chahta hain, but sab uske jaise nahi sochte.

I remember the scene in show, where Sai thinks, why does Virat agree and do things which he does not like or want to do, at the time of rituals.

Exactly

This attitude of his needs to change if he wants to win over Sai eventually.

It has got to do CN waasis πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Sai has to help him change or understand I guess. 

Please tag me when you post the next update ❀️

Sure

Thanks for the comments ❀ 😊.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hey guys,

Have updated Chapter 2.  Hope you all like it. 

Hey guys, 

Have posted chapter 2.

Originally posted by laksh

Hey guys,

Have updated Chapter 2.  Hope you all like it. 

Awesome awesome awesome.

Maza aa gaya, Sai ke dialogues read karke. She is so clear, her life is already complicated, why to voluntarily bring more complications by getting married to him.

Ab tak toh he didn't even tell her about his obnoxious family.  Batata toh pehle hi mana kar deti.

The more I read this store, the more sense your parallel storyline makes. That's how the show should have gone. 

It also would make sense on why Pakhi can interfere so much in show as she is family and Sai is no one, and family would be okay with her interference. 

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago

I love Sai's clarity here despite being in such a difficult situation. I hope she comtinues to refuse the shaadi unless he can promise her either a real marriage or just gives her financial support/support to get into medical college. Marriage is NOT a deal.  I hope Sai clearly tells him that marriage can never be a deal. And she doesn't want to be in a complicated relationship with him. Hes already got one compliment relationship with pp to take care of.