yeah that's the first stepSo Nina will post few pics down here and we will guess what the theme is about and PM her straight away?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah that's the first stepSo Nina will post few pics down here and we will guess what the theme is about and PM her straight away?🤔
at least give us team for theme guess ya phir dont give any points😈
I'm just here as a non participant 🥳
Good luck everyone 🥳
Main to pakka fail hojaungi
check page 1 🤗Main to pakka fail hojaungi
Nhi hogi 😳
So here it is 🥳🥳🥳
THEME ROUND

Try to connect the pictures and guess the theme. Its easy and popular one.
You have to submit the answer at 09:00PM IST
I hope it convenient to everyone. If not than inform me
you guys can get clue of any one picture from which will cost you 1 point.
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
do you want to play??
No won't have time. I finished my game right on time. I've got an overflowing schedule suddenly. Double bookings and what not. I'm out.
I think pm k jagah yahan discussion hojaye coz I’m sure hum sab zaroorat se zyada creative hongay n ans simple hoga 🤪
![]()
So here it is 🥳🥳🥳
THEME ROUND
Try to connect the pictures and guess the theme. Its easy and popular one.
You have to submit the answer at 8:00PM IST
I hope it convenient to everyone. If not than inform me
Yeah log kaun hain ?
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633