I don’t even know. 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t even know. 😆

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Okay guys.
Nina what he said. 😂
I really didn’t want to join and I still would rather host with her instead but all of you asking is making me want to just say yes. 😆😆

Would anyone help me 😡 ?
Picture posted by Nina is just an example or we have to solve that ?
Example hai 🤗
Solve kya karna
Answer wahi neeche likha hai 😆
P.S I thought you were being sarcastic 😂😅 by asking her if that’s an example 🤣
It’s just an example. It’s like this one what we will solve.Would anyone help me 😡 ?
Picture posted by Nina is just an example or we have to solve that ?
Would anyone help me 😡 ?
Picture posted by Nina is just an example or we have to solve that ?
That’s already solved. maine jawab diya. its a ‘FACT’😎
Par main jhoot nhi bol rahi 😒🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
teri jhoot pe jhoot dekh kar shocked hoon🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Coz of her hatred for FFF :(
mujhe bhi nahi pasand
Ab kya hua tujhe 😒😂
Would anyone help me 😡 ?
Picture posted by Nina is just an example or we have to solve that ?
Example😆
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633