The Battle of Riddles-1 Round Game Theme Results (Pg 127) Note pg 144- Page 33

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36.8k

Users

32

Likes

1.9k

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

I m bad at cracking riddles 😆

Ok I ll try ... Count me in ... Hope I m not late

Thanks Shibani and Nina for tagging me 🤗

🤗

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You can cheer while playing 😳

Awww 🥰 I know but I want to cheer instead. 💓
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Check page 1

Edited by _NINA_ - 5 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Translation: Nina add my name to the list.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No now its her routine 🤣

I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆
NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆

Biggest joke 🤣

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆

jhoot bole kauvaa kaate, kauvva biryani se dariyon......


NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Translation: Nina add my name to the list.

You got it 😎

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

lagta hain aise games jeetne ki training le rahi hai Kiff😆

🤣 Now this is something 😆
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

jhoot bole kauvaa kaate, kauvva biryani se dariyon......


Nhi toh ask anyone yaar. I’m not that good at riddles. Ask people I played riddles with before. 😳

Related Topics

Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 2 months ago

Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 1 months ago

The Summer Sheep Diaries (R6 Ans + Results p38-39)

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...

Expand ▼
Members Lounge thumbnail

Posted by: CID-fan-394 · 7 months ago

Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".