Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m bad at cracking riddles 😆
Ok I ll try ... Count me in ... Hope I m not late
Thanks Shibani and Nina for tagging me 🤗
🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I m bad at cracking riddles 😆
Ok I ll try ... Count me in ... Hope I m not late
Thanks Shibani and Nina for tagging me 🤗
🤗
Awww 🥰 I know but I want to cheer instead. 💓You can cheer while playing 😳
Check page 1
Translation: Nina add my name to the list.
I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆No now its her routine 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆
Biggest joke 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m not even good at riddles Nina 😆
jhoot bole kauvaa kaate, kauvva biryani se dariyon......
Translation: Nina add my name to the list.
You got it 😎
🤣 Now this is something 😆Originally posted by: hasini009
lagta hain aise games jeetne ki training le rahi hai Kiff😆
Nhi toh ask anyone yaar. I’m not that good at riddles. Ask people I played riddles with before. 😳Originally posted by: hasini009
jhoot bole kauvaa kaate, kauvva biryani se dariyon......
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633