Soniii tell me how to post gif frm giphy😆Its not happening😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Soniii tell me how to post gif frm giphy😆Its not happening😒
Yeah m okay..😆
Yes signing up for the game..👍🏼
yes I'll receive trophy on her behalf Ghar ki toh hai trophy🤣
Exactly tumhare Ghar ki hai
Admin hone ke naate it's you responsibility to receive it😂
Hi Guys
And
I am here with a Single round Game. Like Zeal and Shibu's one. Those were Demo Sheep game this would be demo Riddle game. Don't worry it will not be harder.
So it would be like this
Riddle: I’m hot and I live in the sky. I’m bright; don’t look directly at me. I will disappear at night. What am I?
Answer: Sun
Signed Up Members
Hava_na
Radiant_eyes_
Anmol_.
Hasini009
IF_Rida
Ariyatogether
Alexia_Wilson
Zeal17
SilentEyes7
oye_nakhrewaali
Check this out 🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Soniii tell me how to post gif frm giphy😆Its not happening😒
Copy paste for PC
koi mujhe tag kar dena jab game start ho gaya toh pls
Its only 1 round right?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
We will take it on your behalf don't worry
Tum jao Ghar
Or maybe Havana can take it
Nahi. Trophy ke bina ghar nahi jaungi main. Losing 2 competitions in 1 week, ab aur ek?mujhe nahi jana ghar
koi mujhe tag kar dena jab game start ho gaya toh pls
Hokar khatam ho Gaya
Ji aap Kaha they?
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
633