Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyachaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

u have made me addicted................After 9 m i will keep checking this thread

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Just enough time to write update, read comments and post update. Please keep the love coming. 

PART 32C 

As Virat holds Sai’s hand and makes each round around the fire, both of them repeat the 7 promises as the steps they will both take as partners pertaining to nourishment for each other, grow together in strength, preserve wealth, attain happiness and harmony, care for their children and parents, for life long togetherness and for life long unity. As soon as the 7 steps are taken, Sai then holds Virat’s hand, and the priest has tied them with a cloth, while she touches seven beetle nuts by her right foot. Beetle nuts are placed on top of this small pile of rice. After the last step, Sai puts her right foot on a grindstone while Virat holds her hand and foot. 

The priest explains to both of them after saying the mantras, that Sai needs to be strong like the grinding stone and Virat holding her means that he needs to always support her, no matter what the circumstances, no matter how tough the obstacles on their path, pointing to the grinding stone. Virat looks into Sai’s eyes while the priest removes the cloth that he used to tie their hands together and mouths a sorry. Sai scrouches and raises her eyebrows, not understanding. In the meantime, Shilpa comes and removes the stone, the priest announces that as the final ritual, the girl’s Athya (father sister) must come and unknot the cloth between them. Someone calls out for Maavshi who has gone downstairs to bring some extra ghee as requested by the junior priest.

As Sai and Virat stand on the mandap waiting, at a small distance between each other, the knot remains between them. A few neighbors come by to congratulate them. Shilpa on the right, asks Virat if he would like a tissue to wipe his brow, he nods. Shilpa looks around for a fresh tissue. At the same time, Samrat comes with the Dean of medical college and alerts Sai on the right, Sai is elated seeing her college Dean, who steps up with Samrat to congratulate her and leaves. The Dean steps down and Shivani is seen taking him to the lunch area. Sai and Samrat exchange a look while watching them, Sai is trying to adjust her headband, Samrat helps her, while at the same time, Shilpa steps up and wipes Virat’s brow. Shivam clicks a pic with Devyani’s phone. Devyani and Shivani also take some more selfies. Maavshi comes running to the mandap to untie their knot. 

As she is about to do so, the priest says “Arre, itna time liya hai, toh thoda manorajan bhi karo na” Maavshi smiles and says, “bilkul sahi kaha aapne”. 

Sai and Virat look at each other surprised and then look at Maavshi, she makes them sit facing each other and then says loudly, while only their family is looking on. Most of the other guests have moved to the other side for lunch.

“Iss ghat bandhan ko nikal toh dungi, lekin yaad rahe, iska matlab yehi hai, ki abb Tum hamesha saath ho , jab Tum apne aap mei bhi ek ho.” Maavshi continues 

“Lekin issse nikaalne se pehle Tum dono ko Kuch kehna hoga, Kuch toh tippani, shairi mei deni hogi ek dusre ko. Toh chalo mai sawal karti hun,”

Maavshi pauses and all the family has stepped on the mandap. The priest is thoroughly enjoying this, while Devyani makes a “I am hungry” sign to Shivani who hits her shoulder and tells her record this. Devyani likes the idea and does so, 

“Mera sawal dono ke liye hai, lekin pehle Virat. Toh batao Virat, Kya Sai Tumhare liye Sahi hai?” Maavshi grins and asks.

Virat smiles, looks at Sai who is smiling at him and looks around at his family while Shivam yells, 

“Arre bindaas bol”

Virat looks into Sai’s eyes,

“Sai Sahi hai, lekin main shayad Sai ke liye galat hun 

Kyunki Mai bahut saari galtiyan karne vaala hun

Itni ki sorry aur maafi mangne ke layak na rahu

lekin Mai yeh kehdu

Ki har galti mei Sai ke liye mera pyaar, 

aadar aur nihaar hai

Toh Maavshi uss har galti ke liye maafi

abhi mangni hai!!”

Virat holds his ears and looks at Sai. Sai holds his hands and shakes her head. Everyone cheers. 

“Yeh toh gaya! “ says Shilpa. 

Ninaad and Kamal laugh and hold each other’s shoulders.

Maavshi holds his face and kisses his head. 

“Tu sach mei Godu hai, Aur abb Sai, batao Sai, kya Virat Sahi hai?”

Sai looks into Virat’s eyes and at no one else and says 

“Virat chahe kitni galtiyan kar le, 

jab tak uska pyaar, aadar aur nihaar hai.

Virat ki Sai yahi hai

Aur jab galtiyan meri ho 

Ussi pyaar, aadar aur nihaar se mujhe sahe”

Everyone yells and shouts and cheers them. Maavshi removes the knot, Devyani pans the camera, and catches Samrat smiling at them. She then does a selfie on her video. 

The priest announces that now, everyone can break for lunch and the wedding rituals are done. 

Virat watches Sai being whisked away, by Shilpa, he runs towards them and holds Shilpa’s elbow and says, 

“Arrey ab meri baiko hai, abb kaha leke jaa rahe ho?”

“Arrey, usse change toh karne de. Abhi gayi aur abhi aayi” Shilpa says while Sai has already gone down the stairs. 

“Mujhe bhi change karna hai”Virat whines

“Toh jao na, change karke aaja, tab tak hum sab ke liye lunch bhi ready hoga”Shilpa says.

Now only the family is left for lunch. Around 20 people including Mayuri and the priests. Tables are being set up for a sit down lunch. Virat comes down the stairs and notices everyone piled up in the living room chatting away. He asks Devyani for his kurta, she tells him to ask Shivani as she is on the phone texting. He hits her on her head. Shivani walks with him to Kamal’s room. He passes Sai’s room which is closed. “Tai, Mujhe Sai se milna hai, pls arrange karo”

“Arrey paanch minute, hum sab lunch ke liye baithne vaale hai na”

“Nahi akele mei, please”

“Thik hai, Tu pehle change toh karle”

In Sai’s room, Shilpa is quickly changing Sai into the saree Ashwini gave her. As she adjusts the pleats and pallu, there is a knock on the door, 

“Abb kaun hai? Tumhari sasuma hogi to check ki hum yehi sari pehna rahe hai na tujhe” Shilpa winks 

Sai smiles and shakes her head as Shilpa opens the door and there is Ashwini and Shivani, 

“Kuch help chahiye kya, sari mil gayi na” Ashwini says, 

“Haan aunty, dekhiye na?” Shilpa says 

Ashwini walks in and kisses Sai on her forehead, 

“Yehi thi na, Aunty?” Sai asks 

“Yeh Aunty kaun hai? Abb Aai aur Kuch nahi” Ashwini says 

Sai nods. Shivani suddenly says, 

“Aai voh Mavshi ko grihapravesh ke baarei mei Kuch puchna thaa, voh Aapko kitchen mei bula rahi hai” 

Ashwini leaves and Shilpa nods at Shivani.

Shilpa is putting lipstick on Sai, when the door opens and Virat is standing there in a peach kurta, Sai moves her eyes and looks at him. 

“Bus ek second, Virat.” Says Shilpa and she finishes putting the lipstick on Sai. 

She walks to the door and winks and does a thumbs up to Virat and shuts the door behind her, he locks it. 

Virat marches to his wife’s as she admires him in the peach kurta,

“Bahut ache lag rahe ho” she says but is surprised to see him rummaging through the make up, 

“Kya dhund rahe ho?” She asks 

“Kaha rakhi Usne?” He asks 

“Kya?kaun?” 

“Lipstick”

“Vahi toh hai”

“Tumhe lagana aata hai na?”

“Haan, kyu kya hua?” She is confused. 

“Yeh!” He declares 

And before she can respond, he holds her face and descends his mouth on hers. His bites and licks first take her by surprise, then she leans her whole body into him, puts her hands on his waist, while his stay on her face, he bites her under lip and she gasps, as he continues to tug it, he pushes his tongue inside and the tongues duel and the mouths meld. Her hands move up on his back and his hands come hold her closer to him, wrapping them around her shoulders. The kiss goes on and on, until there is a small knock on the door. They move apart. 

He stares at her swollen lips. She touches them. He holds the hand that touches them and sucks her finger tips and then takes them and rubs them on her lips. She smiles and pushes him, and signs him to open the door. She looks into the mirror while he leans on the wall watching her 

“Pura lipstick khaa gaye aap”, she starts applying the lipstick.

“Main toh tumhe bhi khaa leta, lekin rukk gaya, shaadi ka khana jo hai” 

She pushes him towards the door. He smirks and opens it. Mayuri is standing there with a tray and two cups of Horlicks. 

“Maavshi ne kaha lunch ke  liye time lagega”

“Arrey Mayuri, andar aao na, yeh Virat Dada hai”

Mayuri giggles, leaves the tray on Sai’s bed and scampers away. Virat shuts the door behind her, and pulls Sai and makes her sit on the bed. He moves the tray onto the other side of the bed, and sits next to her. His one knee on the bed and takes the glass of Horlicks and starts to blow on it and puts it near her lips, Sai smiles and sips and he takes the next sip. They quietly finish one glass. 

“Aur chahiye” he asks 

“Hmm”

“Tum pilau” 

She picks the glass, blows on it, and sips it first, he keeps moving his mouth ahead, but she always grins and takes a sip, it happens twice. He sits back and watches her. 

She grabs his hand and puts the glass in it, he holds it and she holds it wrapping her fingers around his and bends and sips and then moves the glass to his mouth, he grabs her, she yelps, he drinks down to the last sip and puts the glass on the tray and kisses her all over her face. She giggles and he laughs. They both fall on the bed, perpendicular with half their bodies still out. They keep running their fingers on each other’s face, whispering to each other, 

“Toh meri doctor Baiko, honeymoon ke liye kaha jaana chahti ho?”

“Time kaha hai? Hum dono ki naukri ka kya”

“Arrey naukri ko maaro goli”

“Aap ko yaad nahi aaj humne dhan sampati ka vachan liya thaa”

“Pyaar aur ek dusre ke saath ka bhi toh vachan liya thaa”

“Vaise bhi honeymoon unke liye hote hai jo couples shaadi ke baad joint family mei rehne vaale hai, hum toh jaake apne hi flat mei rehengei”

“Achaa suno, abb gussa mat hona, lekin family ko pata hai ki hum already saath mei rehte hai”

“Kya?kaise?” She half gets up, he pulls her down and puts her hand on his face, where it was all this while. She rolls her eyes, “batayiye? Aapke muh se nikal gaya!?”

He makes a face. “Jee nahi, yaha aane se pehle sham ko Tai aur Devyani flat ko sajane gayi thi,tab”

She hits her head, “hey ram” He takes her hand, and places it on his chest. She rolls her eyes again, “Devyani ne Instagram pe daal diya hoga!”

Virat laughs, “Daalne do! who cares?!” He holds her hand that is on his chest and whispers, “does it matter?”

She shrugs and looks away. He pulls her closer, she plays with his kurta buttons

“Meri baiko ki present kaisi lagi”

“Crumple ho rahi hai” 

He stands up and removes it and places it on the back of the chair, then comes back, sits on the bed and lies down with half his body still dangling. He pulls her on top of him, she puts her face on his shoulder and a hand over his bare chest. He kisses her forehead and she places tiny kisses on his chest. 

“Yeh mere life ka second favorite weekend hai”

“Achaa, pehle favorite weekend kaunsa tha?”

“Guess karo?”

“Jab Samrat ne Mujhe family se milne leke aaya?”

“Nahi” 

“Jab hum saath mei Chandrapur se Nagpur bus mei gaye?”

“Nahi, uss raat ko Tumne Mujhe reject kar diya thaa, tumhara favorite hoga” he mocks

She chuckles and fists his chest, and looks at his face placing her chin on his chest, 

“Toh phir kaunsa valla?”

“Jab hum saath milke picnic pe gaye the, voh ek do ghante jo tum mere paas thi, mere andar ek ajeeb si umeed jaagi, aisa laga ki Mai phir se jeene laga hun”

She bites her lip and draws circles on his chest, silently listening to him. And then she softly says 

“ussi weekend bhiku ka encounter hua!”

“Hmm, aur Tumne apne aap ko Samrat ki fiance bataya?” He quips trying not to laugh

“Aisa Kuch nahi thaa, voh sab maine Aapke kiss ke vajah se bol diya thaa, mera bheja kaam nahi kar raha thaa” she says defensively.

“Of course, mera kiss ka kamaal hi aisa hai, koi bhi apne aap ko Samrat ka fiance ghoshit kar dega” he smirks 

“Kitney logon ko kiss kiya hai aapne?” She hits his chest

“Jaake Samrat se puche kitne fiance hai Uske?” He raises eyebrows 

She hits his chest and both burst out laughing. He places his finger on her chin and pulls her face as he bends to look at her and kisses her on the mouth, and she goes back to kissing his chest. 

Later, when they are feeding each other lunch, as everyone around them shrieks and teases, prods and forces, nobody except them know of the lipstick marks on his chest and bite marks on the inside of her lips.

——

pls drop a comment 

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ananyachaudhary

u have made me addicted................After 9 m i will keep checking this thread

Upar se Covid ke vajah se 20 second hand wash karna padta hai 😆

yeh le post kiya 👍🏼

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mind blown 

Heart flown 

I am in dreamland 

What an update! 

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's awesome loved it sairat romance😍😍.

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think u should give up ur recent job and be a writer 😄😄...Dude u write amazingly !!! Perfect blend of romance and little bit family drama and some bonds and mostly their feelings... U just pen them fantastically💜💜💜...The little things u write are so much lovely ...Loved the update !!!😘 Please continue soon💜

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairat07

I think u should give up ur recent job and be a writer 😄😄...Dude u write amazingly !!! Perfect blend of romance and little bit family drama and some bonds and mostly their feelings... U just pen them fantastically💜💜💜...The little things u write are so much lovely ...Loved the update !!!😘 Please continue soon💜

Hey sairat07, I am sorry don’t know your name, but in your previous comment, you mentioned that you are Maharashtrian and I had a question-  the poem a husband and wife tell each other (like a joke) before the knot is removed , is there a term for it? Does the ritual have a name? Or it’s like a game that is played, may wedding styles in india have such games, some of them have specific names, some of them don’t. I researched a lot to find the name for the poem game, but didn’t find any. If you or anyone in your family knows, pls let me know. In my research it only, some families have this poem game. 

If it doesn’t actually happen, then I will take creative liberty with it 😆

raji02 thumbnail

loved the update. it was so sweet of virat to ask sorry infront of his whole family. waise whats the meqning of godu? and their conversation in the bedroom was so sweet. their kisses are hottest.❤️❤️❤️❤️

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Romance_addict

I am firstly very sorry for being absent for so long.Both professional and personal life are just not going great and on top of that can't connect with the serial any longer and felt the entire atmosphere too negative.So tried to disconnect myself from this forum.I have moved to "Imlie".The plot is not realistic but how they have built the story and how they are progressing is very natural and relatable.

Saw your tag and got overwhelmed and read through all the parts in a marathon pattern.

Never have a read any fanfiction of such calibre dear.I have read your previous stories as well and I can see your growth as a writer.If your previous stories were beautiful and passionate this one is just marvelous.There is not even a single flaw in any part. The characters you have built they remain true to it in each and every part of the story.Such type of continuity is so difficult to maintain.All your characters are very very real and each and every emotion seeps through the story to the readers. You capture so many small small details that it feels like I am reading a novel and can see it happening in front of me.Each and every part passes on atleast one special and beautiful message that captures the heart of your readers. 

I dnt know what your profession is.But I would seriously want that you publish your stories.They need to start reaching bigger platform.You are gold girl.May be you can start atleast with Wattapad.

The wedding sequence just made me realise that how much I myself would want a small wedding where I can feel the joy and meaning of each and every ritual.Not a drama or show off which happens these days. I am bad at expressing myself so not able to tell you that how beautifully you have been writing the wedding sequence. And all the research which you do for the story is so commendable.My best friend is a marathi and I have attended her wedding.Still I dnt know so much details which have been captured by you.

You are a beautiful soul with a golden heart as that reflects in your thoughts which we read in the story. Someone who has so much clarity on life and social norms. I hope your friend is doing better now. With you on her side she will heal better. I am sure you are her Shilpa. 

This is one story where I am not only loving the lead pair but I am alsox loving almost each and every character. Shilpa and Shivam both are ❤️❤️. 

I wilk try to add the best pieces I enjoyed in each part of the story from part 20. 

I wish you all the love,luck, happiness and prosperity dear 😘.

Your story brings happiness of a level which is equivalent to getting rain in a desert. Each and every ending of a part leaves the reader on the edge and wanting so much more.That shows how well you write and capture the nerve and heart of your readers. We all love you alot.

This moved me to tears. I am so emotional after reading this, it touches me that my silly story has made an impression on you about me and that too the best kind. There are so many writers out there, I hope each one is blessed with readers like you.

what can I say, except that I am not a Shilpa at all, I am more of a Virat, Devyani and Samrat mix, I am the middle child in my home, I left home to get away a little from my mom’s overprotectiveness, I love my family to the moon and back, and man I say the wrong things at the wrong time in family set ups! Bahut daant padhti hai 😆

I am not able to say anything more, because aapne rulaa hi diya. No wonder I am in love with your analytical comments on my story, aapka emotional pulse is deep. Please keep coming whenever you can, I look forward to your comments from part 20. I remember you were feeling so bad about not being able to comment regularly, I completely understand.

As for this show, aapko pata hi hai, I stopped watching long ago, abb iss story ke peeche, I don’t get time to start watching any other show - maine hi apne pair pe kulhaddi maar di . Maybe when I stop writing this, I will check out your show. 

Please drop by, lots of love and best wishes to you too, aap jo bhi chahe, aap paaye! 🤗

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji02

loved the update. it was so sweet of virat to ask sorry infront of his whole family. waise whats the meqning of godu? and their conversation in the bedroom was so sweet. their kisses are hottest.❤️❤️❤️❤️

Godu in Marathi is an endearing way of saying “sweet”

God (pronounce like load) means sweet in Marathi, 

In the show at least in the beginning, I dk if she still does, Ashwini calls Virat godu. I have always found that very cute, a mother’s endearment for a child remains special lifelong.