exactly😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
exactly😆
i love how she calls him out on his narcissist ways 🤣 itna kun obsessed hotahai khud se what they have photos of themselves all over the house, their name's initial all over the cars🤣🤣
🤣🤣 you are missing baba to be precise 🤣 I only miss farhad baki D fam rahe missing except for nikhil and mansi. They are cuties❤️
also we'll get the sangeet it seems. kaku talked over phone. and D fam might return soon so the show will get back on track Although I'm loving the current track also.
I m missing Baba's stares to Raghav😈😆..how's he gonna react now...
Ohh Farhad...he's there one epi, gayab whole week then🤪😆..his boss also busy with his own personal matters❤️😆..
Yaa just love the current track😍🥰...loads of leads screenspace 😍🥰..yaa once family comes all drama will come 🥱🥱🥱🥱..
Raghav & Ketan sure seems self obsessed😆
Shaurya still fumbles & says after lots of drama🤦😂🥰🥰..u will enjoy today's epi 😉😉
Raghav is always on point😎😎..never wastes time😂😂..it was nice to c sweet & caring Raghav🥰😍🤩
gonna watch it in a few hours.I hope ahar doesn't go too soon😭
true that😎
I m missing Baba's stares to Raghav😈😆..how's he gonna react now...
Ohh Farhad...he's there one epi, gayab whole week then🤪😆..his boss also busy with his own personal matters❤️😆..
Yaa just love the current track😍🥰...loads of leads screenspace 😍🥰..yaa once family comes all drama will come 🥱🥱🥱🥱..
Raghav & Ketan sure seems self obsessed😆
now that you see it I'm excited to see baba-raghav next showdown 🤣 we'll again comeup with funny remarks 🤣
yeah farhad is never there whenever his anna needs him the most I thought the actor got covid so was missing but now he's back on set so guess not😃
🤣🤣🤣from day one both raghav-sai are obsessed about themselves 🤣
this is from today's epi how is it a spoiler now 😆 This much even we know that he'll fall in love with her.🤣 they should post about something we don't know😆
They put spoilers ACC to what is shown on screen🤪...without any idea of what happened before & after🤪😆
yayyyyy 🥳 Missed farag sooooo much!
me too🤛🏻
now that you see it I'm excited to see baba-raghav next showdown 🤣 we'll again comeup with funny remarks 🤣
yeah farhad is never there whenever his anna needs him the most I thought the actor got covid so was missing but now he's back on set so guess not😃
🤣🤣🤣from day one both raghav-sai are obsessed about themselves 🤣
Yaa 🙌🙌...Pallu's hate to Raghav gayab🤣.in that varmala epi only😆.....she today wanted to help him 🥰🥰 genuinely 😍..
No earlier also I saw his BTS doing gym😆( all the male actors r always gym freak🤣), when only Raghav scenes were gng ...but he was not in episodes
🙌🤦🙌🤣🤣🤣
Yaa 🙌🙌...Pallu's hate to Raghav gayab🤣.in that varmala epi only😆.....she today wanted to help him 🥰🥰 genuinely 😍..
No earlier also I saw his BTS doing gym😆( all the male actors r always gym freak🤣), when only Raghav scenes were gng ...but he was not in episodes
🙌🤦🙌🤣🤣🤣
🤣 yeh toh hona hi tha 😆
oh farhad of all people should be there for his anna especially now when ragav's life is in danger
farag❤️ love their off-screen bonding also❤️
waise will we ever get to see farhad in any other cloths 😆
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4