Vashma being a muslim girl baby ke sath India akele kaise rahegi😭
I know thats what they will try to show. Her struggle.
Mera dill💔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vashma being a muslim girl baby ke sath India akele kaise rahegi😭
I know thats what they will try to show. Her struggle.
Mera dill💔
Yeah❤️Loved how Gaurav appreciated and showed respect towards Avtar Sir.
Love Yash Sir and Shagun's bond..they way they picked up each other in those pics ❤
Before seperation want khoon bhari mang
Kalank ke Zafar jaise dikh raha hai.
Sorry for blurred quality, I have captured from running YouTube video so....


BriDay❤️Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Sorry for blurred quality, I have captured from running YouTube video so....
So, now it's confirm that Uday will die 😭😭😭😭😭kaha jaa kr royu mujhe samajh nhi aa rha .........makers I curse you dub jaega tumhara yeh show 😡😡bina vashmaydha ke 0 ki trp bhi nhi aayegi 😭😭Kalank ke Zafar jaise dikh raha hai.
TC sbse bda nashedi hai unpe bharosa my kijiye .........for TCsBtw not sure how authentic TC articles are.
Coz as per them Radha and Randhir will also marry 🤣
"Charas ganja mere ko pyara .....charas ganja"😅😅
well, what is this khoon Bhari maang 🙄🙄Before seperation want khoon bhari mang
Originally posted by: Rudhita18
So, now it's confirm that Uday will die 😭😭😭😭😭kaha jaa kr royu mujhe samajh nhi aa rha .........makers I curse you dub jaega tumhara yeh show 😡😡bina vashmaydha ke 0 ki trp bhi nhi aayegi 😭😭
No he is not going to die. At least not now 😆