Uday Vashma saath the hi kab jo bhichad jayenge bol rahe hai😡
I just hope we get their proper scenes. If they have spearated toh scenes kaise milenge. Individual stiry lines kya hongi.
I don't trust these makers
Plus so many new entries
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Uday Vashma saath the hi kab jo bhichad jayenge bol rahe hai😡
I just hope we get their proper scenes. If they have spearated toh scenes kaise milenge. Individual stiry lines kya hongi.
I don't trust these makers
Plus so many new entries
🙈😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
🤣 This is epic 🤣
Waise I told you all Ki alag honge 🤷 Koi value nehi Hai Mera 😭 Sabko Mujhse jaida TC 😡 pe bharosa Hai 😲
Lets seeI just hope we get their proper scenes. If they have spearated toh scenes kaise milenge. Individual stiry lines kya hongi.
I don't trust these makers
Plus so many new entries
I think Vashdha will be together then.
😆😆Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Waise I told you all Ki alag honge 🤷 Koi value nehi Hai Mera 😭 Sabko Mujhse jaida TC 😡 pe bharosa Hai 😲
Would love that ❤️
Crack ships are possible 🤣
Uday - Radha
Vashma - Randhir
Amrit - Kunal
Rab rab rabbbbbb 🤣
Btw not sure how authentic TC articles are.
Coz as per them Radha and Randhir will also marry 🤣
Malini Debi is Hindu 😆
Mogar is alive congratulations Tannu 😆
I don't trust TC completely 😈 But seperation tho hoga that's my gut feeling....
Radha most probably Uday k Saath hogi....
Girls VashRitDha seperate honge 🤷
Radha-Uday 😆
VashRitDha seperate Pakka honge