Reminder to self - Not to request something that i regret later😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Reminder to self - Not to request something that i regret later😆
Lockdown in Maharashtra ,noida ,till 4 april.next mumbai????
Sanju playing actor just now wished Muggss.
I know someone must be eagerly waiting Bittu to wish her😃
Its ChaChi time😈
All these edits are so gooooooddddd.
This time I was late for a reason ,okay?! So we'll not count this time.
I was busy making my own. But seeing all these makes me so happpyyy.
I never get excited for my birthday but agar kisi or ka ho tou apun tou duniya aik karne ke mood mai ho jaata hay.
And about the promo,
Who'll support me if I wanna burst in to the writer's house and tell him/ her to buy a brain from me because I dont want mine?
about the promo,
Who'll support me if I wanna burst in to the writer's house and tell him/ her to buy a brain from me because I dont want mine?

Duckie changed KKs gender😆
Itna pyar 😆 kash show wale v dikhate mugs pe
I hope this year goes great for her professionally