Krishna was there at Mugdha’s Bday Party along with Sriti, Zee and Aparna! So sweet❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Krishna was there at Mugdha’s Bday Party along with Sriti, Zee and Aparna! So sweet❤️
Lovely video Ain and awesome song choice👏
Krishna was there at Mugdha’s Bday Party along with Sriti, Zee and Aparna! So sweet❤️
lets see if we get some offscreen segment
SBS/SBB doesn't seem to cover them nowadays🤔
People might think I never appreciate my febret. So here you go...
I really really really love it when febret ji stands too far away from KrishDha frame/stays behind the camera recording the events😳
Hayyye❤️


So nice to see how these 3 were captured together and somebody decided to be far away❤️
I loved sweet and simple the get together was❤️
somebody decided to be far away❤️
Birthday Muggs ka hai
Aur
Treat mere ko mil gaya🤡
Pallavi ji wished Muggs
Not sharing here for obvious reason🤡