Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow, what a story,  this is how it usually is irl.

Can't wait for your next update. 

People despite not wanting to do many things end up doing to try get over their feelings, sadness and depressing thoughts. But it is clear they both still love each other and have a misunderstanding between them.

What can I say about Patralekha? She should have left the day he held her throat and kaku saw what she was trying to do. How can she live there still hoping he will be hers one day? 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Wow, what a story,  this is how it usually is irl.

Can't wait for your next update. 

People despite not wanting to do many things end up doing to try get over their feelings, sadness and depressing thoughts. But it is clear they both still love each other and have a misunderstanding between them.

What can I say about Patralekha? She should have left the day he held her throat and kaku saw what she was trying to do. How can she live there still hoping he will be hers one day? 

Updated the next part, it will unfold as the story unfolds.

Sairat thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

Hello Everyone, 

Sorry for the delay, but I was busy. Hoping you all will like this chapter, Please let me know in comments, if you want an Ashwini Ninad spin off.

Chapter Four

Bhavani Chawan prayed in front of Bappa for one thing, that she was praying for past 9 months without fail, the return of Sai in this house; call it her repentance or redemption, she can’t say but Sai gave her something, she had stopped hoping for a long time ago….”PEACE”..Peace that this house of her will grow , prosper and will become a home. The first time she saw Sai ,she got a glimpse of  ”Late. DCP Nagesh Chavan”; the man who was not only her husband, but also her mentor ,guide, confidante and much more… but she ignored that feeling , because over the years she got too blinded by false pride, insecurities and her zidd of keeping Nagesh Chawan alive. Only if, she would have been able to keep him alive, after his demise she was so scared that people will forget who Nagesh Chawan was, that she herself killed him in process of glorifying him. She still remembers one day after his duty: Nag came back and was too tired ..but Nag was never tired; at that time she was not the “Vahini Sahib” she was Vahini or Vahi as Shivani called her than, she was Vahini cum best friend of OMI, Ninad and Mansi whom they used to share their desires , ideas, fears and hopes with her, but for him she was his Chanda…

FlashBack:

Nagesh Chawan loved only 3 things in this whole world, his duty, his family and his Chanda…that day when she took water for him, he made her sit on his lap, she was shy but she knew Nag only did that when he was troubled…So she  turned in his lap and wrapped her hands around his neck and touched his forehead with hers and when she heard him breath a sigh of relief she asked “Aaho, Kay Jhala, Tula itaka Traas ka aahe??” He kissed her forehead and told her about his fellow IPS friend from academy who lost his life,in his line of duty 5 years ago and how he met his wife today at market during one of his rounds selling vegetables and told her all about her pitied condition. She asked him, if he did not help that women?

He replied: “Chanda I cannot help her directly, it might hurt her self respect!!” he explained..the reason she is selling vegetables, instead of begging for help shows her integrity.

I have asked two officers to investigate the whole matter.

Then the problem is going to be solved, what is the problem…???

Chanda, I am scared what if something happens like this to you or our family when I am no more?? Will people remember my good work or will they only count my mistakes ?? I try to do as much good , I can but!!

She kept her hand on his lips and told him nothing of the sort will happen to them and he will always be remembered for his good deeds.

But she never knew those words will become true in coming few years down the line…

It had been only 3 months since Nagesh Chawan had passed away but it felt like a century to Chanda..she has left all the household responsibilities to Ashwini and Sonali, she cannot do it anymore and then one day their was news of people trying to open previous cases of Nagesh Chawan, a committee was set up an enquiry on Nagesh Chawan, it was a complaint filed by goon turned politician whose son died in cross firing. But that one incident, put media questioning all the good works of her husband, years of his service that he paid for with his life laid forgotten, slowly the household also became a daily battle ground, her pension was stopped she became dependent on Ninad and Omi and Sonali started to taunt her about it, that day Chanda understood what her husband was worried about that day!!

But the water crossed level, when Devi, Samrat and Virat came home all bruised , as the school children has called their kaka saheb a Murderer!! Devi was affected the most , she heard sonali fighting with Omi about doctor bills that Omi was paying for Devyani and Chanda went to the room hugged her daughter and cried!!!

That night Chanda decided that this could no longer go on,she promised her late husband and daughter that Nagesh Chawan will only be remembered by good works and that night Chanda died to give birth to Bhavani Nagesh Chavan ,the manipulative, cunning women who used her family contacts to get that case dismissed and that politician jailed and who later went to become the matriarch of Chavan family, who was never disrespected ever.

But then came the scenario of Devyani and Pulkit, first she was shocked than came the fear of disrespect and the torture the society will put them through again, but Bhavani Nagesh Chawan had promised to Nagesh, any sacrifice was small. So she destroyed her own daughter, sold her granddaughter, almost killed my own son-in -law and what not. It was like there was no conscious left in me, but when Sai stepped in Chawan Niwas she questioned me and with every question, the mirror in my room showed me how ugly I have become, but I kept supressing it, because how can I let an 19 year old girl win…I understood the first time Ashwini mentioned the relation between Patralekha and Virat, I knew something was wrong but just to win I used Patralekha , to try and demean Sai; as if it mattered to that girl. But in the process, I created another monster “Patralekha”; one I cannot control and if not taken care of will destroy this house. It blowed on my face the night I saw Patralekha in the grip of Virat, either the girl had lost her marbles or I made the biggest error in my judgement when I chose her for Samrat and this house.

That night, after Virat closed the room door, I saw the condition that girl was in, in half consciousness she was confessing her love for Virat, her own devar, not only that she was talking about how she and Virat can be in a physical relation while she is married to Samrat and Virat is married to anyone. The rest of the story was told by her clothes, which left nothing to anyone’s imagination. Seeing her state, Bhavani dragged her to her room as she cannot have called anyone to see her in that state. After that day, she kept distance from patralekha and made sure she was involved minimally in the household chores and other family matters; sometimes she thought that she was also responsible for her state, but she cannot let her concern for her destroy this family, now she just wished that somehow Samrat returns and takes her away from this house.

Just then Shivani, bought her the message that Sai might not be able to come for party. My heart dropped, this cannot continue, Sai and Virat needs to come in front of each other, she knew if they came infront of each other they will find each other again, but problem was bringing them together in one room, her all previous plans has failed , now only brahmastra was left.

She walked into the room of Brahmastra (Ashwini), she knew if Ashwini asked neither Sai nor Virat can refuse, but convincing Ashwini was another task, If it was one year back she knew how she could have handled her,she would have asked Ninad, but after the last episode ; this was one of her other major failure. Ninad and Ashwini relation was also sinking and fast, it is said naa.. “Sharif ki sharafat ko aazmana nhi chahiye, kyunki usne sharafat chodd di toh bade se bade badmaash badmaashi chod dete hai.”

Earlier Ninad thought, they did not had any relation but now, since last year he is understanding the meaning of no relation. To make matters worse, the arrival of Ashwini school friend Raghav , does not helps the case. Ashwini has filed for divorce, Ninad has gone and hired goons to kill Raghav after that, Bhavani has barely stopped both parties and holding Ashwini has been more difficult than Ninad. Even now,the mere name of Raghav is enough to throw Ninad in a frenzy, the man has aged 10 years in last 9 months, but he has made it clear he would die , before he divorces Ashwini.

Her monologue was stopped by Ashwini clearing her throat, after half an hour Bhawani Chawan was a happy woman as both Sai and Virat has agreed to come for party , all credit to Ashwini..but she had a feeling; it’s not going to be a smooth ride as now Raghav is also going to be present and she was sure how ninad will react to that, but lets deal with one problem at a time.

Unknown to her, someone was listening to her and Ashwini’s conversation.

Please let me know in comments, how you liked this part. Sorry, I was not able to  tag everyone.

Disclaimer: My work is purely fiction and any resemblance to any book or content available online or offline is purely coincidental.

FUITV thumbnail

Loved it . Can’t wait for sairat face to face. Can we send Patralekha to Mars . I just can’t stand her even in OS.

I would love to get the story of the nini couple too

lovely update 💙

Sairat thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Loved it . Can’t wait for sairat face to face. Can we send Patralekha to Mars . I just can’t stand her even in OS.

I would love to get the story of the nini couple too

lovely update 💙

Trust me..I wish same..but Martians might attack on us..

Sach batau mere ankhon aur dil ko jo sukoon mil raha hai , jabse omni present didi ghum se ghum hai kya btau..😁

Uske naa hone ki khushi mei mai pura episode bina fast forward ke dekh rahi hun.🤭

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Superb!!! I don't think so the serial one would be like this!!😂 Loved it very much...Waiting for Sai Virat face off ...Plz continue soon💜

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairat

Trust me..I wish same..but Martians might attack on us..

Sach batau mere ankhon aur dil ko jo sukoon mil raha hai , jabse omni present didi ghum se ghum hai kya btau..😁

Uske naa hone ki khushi mei mai pura episode bina fast forward ke dekh rahi hun.🤭

I totally get what you are saying. I have never felt this way for any ITV character. But can’t wait for the rest of your story to unfold 🙇‍♀️

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's awesome loved it plz continue, can't wait for sairat meeting.

I hope ashwini can move on- with/without raghav. Shes tolerated enough. Ninad can go to hell. He treated his wife like shit for 20+ years. She deserves to get a divorce and be happy in her life. 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mast a mast. Chalo didi kya cheez hai woh kaku ko samajh mein aa gayi. Par hum bhi toh wahi kehte the na kaku,pehle hi hamari baat maan lete toh itna bawaal hi nahi hota.

Chalo der aaye,durust aaye.

Ninad uncle ke competitor hai abhi maidaan mein, wah aur 'pran jaaye par patni na jaaye',nice. 

So,Virat and Sai are gonna meet,finally. 

Pls,continue soon❤