OMG!! Looks like Krishna is going to tell the truth to Komal. Such a heartbreaking picture!! How much is Krishna holding back.. waiting for this scene💔
Though I wish Krishna told everything to Pratigya, but then there is no drama I guess.
Page
of
1OMG!! Looks like Krishna is going to tell the truth to Komal. Such a heartbreaking picture!! How much is Krishna holding back.. waiting for this scene💔
Though I wish Krishna told everything to Pratigya, but then there is no drama I guess.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
It seems as if pratigya might get another evidence and he must be destroying it and might be caught by komal and he opens up everything to her
Originally posted by: JhaCreation
It seems as if pratigya might get another evidence and he must be destroying it and might be caught by komal and he opens up everything to her
Possible!! Lets see