Pulkit Savage SS ( Update Mar 23 - Part 5 Page 12) - Page 9

Posted: 3 years ago

These devil CN niwasis ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ...The update has cleared much things...Hope to get a next soon as can't wait to read about Virat's reaction to all this ...Continue soon!!!

Poor Devi and Pulkit...!!! kaku and gang are so obsessed with uncha khandaan  and society...very pleased at least devi pulkit met each other after all the drama and action...loved the story so far...and looking to read the next part soon... please update ASAP...canโ€™t wait for it...thank you so much for update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

How cruel these people are......oh my god....

Abhi bhi bahut kuch sunna baaki hai.....

Please give next update soon.....

Omg, this Kaku gang are the worst humans ever.... Plz make virat punish them

Lovely update dear โคโค

So Sai is back for Devi and love how she sits with her.

The way you have scripted the past is amazing. Poor souls had to go through so much and oh no, they have come to know of the note Pulkit was passing to ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

What will happen when they come to know Devi is pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ฃ. Terrible. 

Inhuman.

Beautiful writing, you are covering everything and that is good. 

Exactly how we want to see, all her bank things getting sorted, I was writing in my story too, otherwise all looks so incomplete.

Had a lot of notifications and almost missed this one ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Will wait for your next update, so much more to be revealed. 

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

I had voted for pulkit being the dumbest in another poll , because this is what ideally Pulkit Sir should've done ๐Ÿ‘

Agree - I also voted for the same

Being elder and her teacher, he should think about Sai and her hardship too , she's young but he has seen and suffered from cruelty of Chavans , should step up and fight for his wife himself and spare his student some hurt. 

I still can't understand why they show him so helpless and stupid. Even in this kidnapping track. He still hasn't figured out that its Chavans who kidnapped him. 

What did he think will happen if he comes to Chavan Nivas in the show, that suddenly they will change their mind let him unite with Devi.

Patralekha definitely crossed all the lines here ๐Ÿ˜ก there's no grey shade in her character now , she's full ITV vampish lustful vahini๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ. To make Sai lose in some imaginary competition for Virat ๐Ÿคช she's willing to hurt poor Devi๐Ÿคฌ how Low can she get as a  human๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ she definitely deserves Kaku ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't like her character in show, and I know they are already started the first step to whitewash her saying that she is doing what kaku wants her to do. I hope if not for kidnapping, Virat is able to find proofs of who wrote the letter and be disgusted with her in show.

I'm glad you exposed her first , kaku dropped her the second she was a liability to her and not an asset๐Ÿคฃ , Virat and Pakhi both don't know how to identify ppl and take decisions lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช

She needn't be a part when their background story is being revealed.

I am still thinking on how ot handle kaku and gang in this story.

I'm glad DIG was present and he subtly reprimanded Virat for his useless investigation๐Ÿ˜† 

He is young officer in my story just 26, so its okay :)

Make Pulkit Sai's guardian๐Ÿ˜†

Virat's character still has a chance for redemption

For 1- he immediately understood his mistake and 2nd he acknowledges Sai as his wife and wants to make it up for his mistakes 

( though I doubt if he would have if DIG wasn't present there ๐Ÿค”)

Yes, I doubted it too, he thought about it coz a third party said things, if it was just his family, I feel he could have been easily manipulated by kaku.

He has a long way to go . 

My favourite part so far , is Pulkit's dialogue about how it takes forever to prove one's honestyโค๏ธ

Yes, which is true, how to convince of something for which there can be no proof except trust on the other person, which takes years to build.

That will be the only reason for even Sai to trust him in show when he says he loves her.

Great work ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks, Sorry I missed your comment and didn't reply.

I have added 2 more chapters and hope you like them too.

Originally posted by ananyachaudhary

omg,,, loved it....kash aise serial mein ho ja....they show everyone dumb except the main heroine

Thanks for your comment.

Next 2 parts are up. Let me know what you think !

Thanks for the likes and comments. I wasn't expecting much since it  is a Pulkit-Devi story and it being a bit sad.

Part 5

Kaku, Ninad and Omi were sitting in the dining room, tensed, but listening intently to Pulkit's version of events. 

Kaku's mind was racing, she knew that at this point there was no stopping Pulkit-Devi from uniting. But she has to be back in good books of Virat. Samrat is gone, God knows if he will return, however Virat was their son. He and Mohit will carry forward Chavan name. She had no hopes from Mohit and imagining small kids like Sai running in Chavan Nivas made her shiver. 

Luckily Sai decided to leave on her own, maybe there is still a way they can convince Virat to re-marry. But first she needs to come up with a convincing way to manipulate Virat, but now that Virat knows so much, will he be convinced? 

Karishma shuddered listening to Pulkit's story, holding Mohit tightly. Mohit himself was shaken with all the events, but held her back. Her situation would have been no different from Pulkit. She always wondered how her mother in law managed to convince kaku that night to accept their marriage and let her stay in Chavan Nivas, thinking what would she have offered kaku in return for her son's happiness. 

Ashwini and Shivani had tears.  They never knew Devi was pregnant. She was on her own during the difficult months of pregnancy, without any help. It would have made her depressing and sad that her family was not even bothered to take care of her.

Virat was the most impacted of all of them. Trying to control his anger and pain, he looked at the trio, Pulkit, Devi and Sai, sitting together holding hands, giving strength and comfort to each other. 

He looked at Pulkit and Devi Tai, despite their depressing past, their happiness at finding each other after so many years, being next to each other, able to physically hold and touch each other was visible in their face.  

Despite losing her mental balance, Devi Tai never lost her love for Pulkit. 

Despite assuming that Devi Tai was married to a different person, Pulkit never moved on and continued to love Devi Tai. 

Ten freaking years, lost, all due to his regressive, orthodox no criminal family. 

He then looked at Sai and remembered how she was treated right from the day she moved it till yesterday. Even he had sided with his family many times , sometimes without knowing what was happening, just to keep kaku happy and maintain peace, never thinking about if it was the correct thing for Sai or how she would feel being controlled.

Had his family been treating Sai similar to Pulkit right under his eyes? 

He remembered the chilly khand, how they made her grind chilies despite cut finger. How she cried and told him his family does not have any humanity in them. He was upset with Sai for saying that. He challenged her to win them over, if she could handle Jagtap and Vittal, how difficult would his family be, but now he knew. She with her limited world experience, had managed to read his family better than him.

He couldn't understand how he could not see through his kaku or father. 

Was Sai right? Was he always biased towards his family? Kaku and his father always ill treated his mother. He had seen some of it growing up, but he never liked confrontations. He always wanted kaku and father's approval, even sometimes hurting his mother in process. He clenched his fist, why could I not fight back, why did I let all this happen to aai ?  Omi kaka always gave an impression of a wannabe goon, but he thought it was just his attitude. He usually ignored Sonali kaku, but she was the mouthpiece for kaku. Not only did she demean and insult Sai at every chance she got, she would also sneak in vile remarks about her Aaba and yesterday even about her mother. He said nothing and stood silent. That made him further angry at himself. 

He could no longer blame Sai for wanting to leave. 

He now knew first hand what his family was capable of, if they had no problems controlling Devi Tai , their own daughter by giving drugs, how will Sai, as an unwanted bahu, trust to be in Chavan Nivas when many times even he sided with his family without knowing why Sai was being ganged up and shouted at. Probably if he want in her place, he might have taken the same decision. The more he heard from Pulkit the more he hated being part of Chavan family. What if they had done something to her in his absence and told him a lie? He would have believed them. His thoughts started to wander to dark side and he stopped himself. 

Now was not the time. He need to listen to Pulkit. 

But he was surprised when Devi started talking, normally, as if she was the Devi from 10 years back.

Devi - Pulkit, I still remember that day. When Sujata Tai was passing me the note, in my excitement, I didn't notice aai passing by and started reading. You had written that you got placement at the Nagpur Medical Hospital and will start with them in another 1 month. I was so happy reading it and thats when aai pulled the letter from me. She slapped Sujata Tai a lot and I never saw her after then. 

I was so scared because you had also asked about the baby and if I was talking the medicines in your letter. I was 6.5 months pregnant, since I used to wear lose salwars and keep to myself under blanket when anyone came to my room, no one noticed my bump.  Aai was so upset, she slapped me and cursed me for hiding this information for such a long time. She took me to a shady gynec, she wanted to abort the baby, but I pleaded with gynec, gave her my gold chain to tell her that it will be dangerous and it is better to get the baby delivered.  When we came home at mid-night, aai sneaked me in my bedroom. 

From that night, only she was allowed to meet me or give me food. 

From that night, no one knew that I even lived in the house. 

It was as if I had vanished. 

Aai threated to kill my child if I spoke to anyone or told anyone I am pregnant. She said if I did what she said, she will let the child live with us. I was happy, I would do anything for baby. Maine socha, even if Pulkit was not with me, our baby would be.

I didnt talk to Ashwini kaku or Shivani bua for 2.5 months. I stayed quiet in my room. 

Reading my books when I felt like I was losing my mind. I needed some focus. I had only my baby to talk to. When I was closer to due date, aai moved me to hospital when no one was home and told everyone she moved me to hospital for some treatment. She didn't want me to have delivery pain in the house and alert anyone. 

And then the pain came and it was not the delivery pain. 

Aai had fooled me Pulkit. 

I trusted her and she betrayed me, my own aai.

I am sorry Pulkit, our baby is gone, aai gave the baby away. 

She didn't even let me see, she didnt even tell me. 

I don't even know if baby was Hari or Harini.

Devi broke down at that point and cried.

Everyone rushed to her.

Pulkit hugged her and said, We didnโ€™t lose her, Devi. I have our Harini. Do you want to meet her? 

Edited by sukri - 3 years ago

Originally posted by notaquitter

I canโ€™t take the suspense ๐Ÿ˜… lovely update and so realistic. Lovely piece of writing. Canโ€™t wait for the rest ๐Ÿ’™

Thank you for your comment.

Next part is up ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Originally posted by neeraja91

So sweet and thoughtful of Sai to come back just for devi! This bk gang deserves the strictest of punishments. Horrible people. 

She truly loves Aai and Tai. 

I am still thinking of how to treat the BK gang, welcome any ideas .

Part 5 is up.