FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Not proofread. 

Sai feels her entire vision swimming after all the accusations being hurled at her. What hurts her most was the people she thought understood her intentions started questioning it? Aai.. sorry now sasuma, apparently I lost the right to call her aai when I went against Virat and her request ,to find proof that Pulkit sir was a good man. Mohit and even bua backed out.  Virat sir refused to hear or believe anything I say anymore. How conveniently I fell into kakus act of genuinely caring about tai?

She was truly lost and for the first time she felt all alone after her abha had left her. They made some valid points, I should have been more smart but how can they accuse me indirectly of doing all this to just prove that I am right. Yes, I should have investigated more about Pulkit sir, I did in fact did all that I could and my heart and instinct did point out to the fact that he is a good man. I could see the love and affection both of them have for each other. In fact everyone saw that during the puja but now everything was forgotten over an anonymous letter and contradicting administrative papers. All I wanted was Devi tai’s happiness. 

Sasuma just told me to do my own thing and not bother myself with family matters. Virat sir didn’t even try to come to my defence. I could feel the happiness and smugness radiating from kaku, baba , Sonali kaku, karishaa and Pakhi didi . Their master plan worked. They didn’t have to say a word this time, it was all done by ex supporters of Sai.

All she wanted was to go back to her room and sob in peace. She didn’t have the energy to defend herself against their accusations. She was about to leave when she heard someone scream Sai.

“Sai, Sai Sai , thum Joa math”

I could hear Devi tai running towards me and hugging me. Bhavani kaku was shocked to see her out of her room and asked her stooges to get her back when Devi tai stopped her.

“Aai mei Sai Sei bathkarke jaoungi Kamre mei, if you force me, I will tell everything Gandhi aai, about the tablets”

Surprisingly this stopped kaku from dragging her back inside.

Devi tai wiped the tears from my eyes.

“ Sai thum rona math. Mein aur Pulkit aur meri baby hamesha thumara parivar honge. Sai, you don’t feel guilty for what happened. You are the only one who considered me as a human being and not a mentally ill person and listened to my words. Yahan sab kade Hokar thume doshi kah rahe ho, woh sab mujhe pyaar zaroor Diya but sirf unke convenience par. They always pitied me and never took me seriously. Viru also made false promises about finding my husband but in the end just let aai shut me in the room when I was inconvenient for them. Sirf thum, mujhe samjthi aur thum ne meri Pathi  ko doondkar di,thank you Sai “

She hugged and kissed Sai on the cheek while saying it.

“ I am sorry tai , I tried my best to unite you and Pulkit sir but I don’t know if I can do it anymore”

“ Sai, you did your part. Mujhe meri pathi par poora Vishwas hai. Sab log ko sachhai jaldi patha hoga. Sai when I was sick meri baba nei, meri sapno mei aakar, he asked me to wait patiently for my happiness. I believe in him Sai. Thum fikar math Karo,Maine meri baba se thumari aaba se friends banne Ko kaha hai. Woh Dono hamei heaven sei , they will look after us “

“ thum na, meri aai ho. Gandhi aai nahi, meri dilwali aai , you cared for me more than my aai ever did. I love you so much Sai. “

Hearing her innocent words, she couldn’t stop breaking down in tai’s arms. The whole arena was quiet except for her sobs. Tai held her in her arms, until suddenly  she dragged her out saying, “ sai, I will make you laugh, let’s play stepu outside “

She turned to kaku and the rest of them “ Gandhi aai, mein thodi der badh Andher aaongi. Aur 10 Sal badh Jaise mera pathi vapas aaya, usi tharaf thumari joot jaldi sabke Samne aah Jayenge. Aur jab mein Pulkit Ke sath jaungi, I will take Sai with me because no one here deserves her , not even Viru. Even if you give me chocolates I won’t give Sai back to you Viru “

Saying that Devi tai dragged her partner in crime along with the innocence and laughter that follows them whenever they are together. 

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Tagging some more , whoever I remember but please forgive me if I have missed someone

FUITV thumbnail
Originally posted by: notaquitter

Tagging some more , whoever I remember but please forgive me if I have missed someone

raji02 thumbnail

lovely. my heart  goes out for sai. she is truly alone. no one to love her and support her unconditionally.❤️❤️❤️

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Not proofread. 

Sai feels her entire vision swimming after all the accusations being hurled at her. What hurts her most was the people she thought understood her intentions started questioning it? Aai.. sorry now sasuma, apparently I lost the right to call her aai when I went against Virat and her request ,to find proof that Pulkit sir was a good man. Mohit and even bua backed out.  Virat sir refused to hear or believe anything I say anymore. How conveniently I fell into kakus act of genuinely caring about tai?

She was truly lost and for the first time she felt all alone after her abha had left her. They made some valid points, I should have been more smart but how can they accuse me indirectly of doing all this to just prove that I am right. Yes, I should have investigated more about Pulkit sir, I did in fact did all that I could and my heart and instinct did point out to the fact that he is a good man. I could see the love and affection both of them have for each other. In fact everyone saw that during the puja but now everything was forgotten over an anonymous letter and contradicting administrative papers. All I wanted was Devi tai’s happiness. 

Sasuma just told me to do my own thing and not bother myself with family matters. Virat sir didn’t even try to come to my defence. I could feel the happiness and smugness radiating from kaku, baba , Sonali kaku, karishaa and Pakhi didi . Their master plan worked. They didn’t have to say a word this time, it was all done by ex supporters of Sai.

All she wanted was to go back to her room and sob in peace. She didn’t have the energy to defend herself against their accusations. She was about to leave when she heard someone scream Sai.

“Sai, Sai Sai , thum Joa math”

I could hear Devi tai running towards me and hugging me. Bhavani kaku was shocked to see her out of her room and asked her stooges to get her back when Devi tai stopped her.

“Aai mei Sai Sei bathkarke jaoungi Kamre mei, if you force me, I will tell everything Gandhi aai, about the tablets”

Surprisingly this stopped kaku from dragging her back inside.

Devi tai wiped the tears from my eyes.

“ Sai thum rowo math. Mein aur Pulkit aur meri baby hamesha thumara parivar honge. Sai, you don’t feel guilty for what happened. You are the only one who considered me as a human being and not a mentally ill person and listened to my words. Yahan sab kade Hokar thume doshi kah rahe ho, woh sab mujhe pyaar zaroor Diya but sirf unke convenience par. They always pitied me and never took me seriously. Viru also made false promises about finding my husband but in the end just let aai shut me in the room when I was inconvenient for them. Sirf thum, mujhe samjthi aur thum ne meri Pathi  ko doondkat do. thank you Sai “

She hugged and kissed Sai on the cheek while saying it.

“ I am sorry tai , I tried my best to unite you and Pulkit sir but I don’t know if I can do it anymore”

“ Sai, you did your part. Mujhe meri pathi par poora Vishwas hai. Sab log ko sachhai jaldi patha hoga. Sai when I was sick meri baba nei, meri sapno mei aakar, he asked me to wait patiently for my happiness. I believe in him Sai. Thum fikar math Karo,Maine meri baba se thumari aaba se friends banne Ko kaha hai. Woh Dono hamei heaven sei , they will look after us “

“ thum na, meri aai ho. Gandhi aai nahi, meri dilwali aai , you cared for me more than my aai ever did. I love you so much Sai. “

Hearing her innocent words, she couldn’t stop breaking down in tai’s arms. The whole arena was quiet except for her sobs. Tai held her in her arms, until suddenly  she dragged her out saying, “ sai, I will make you laugh, let’s play stepu outside “

She turned to kaku and the rest of them “ Gandhi aai, mein thodi der badh Andher aaongi. Aur 10 Sal badh Jaise mera pathi vapas aaya, usi tharaf thumari joot jaldi sabke Samne aah Jayenge. Aur jab mein Pulkit Ke sath jaungi, I will take Sai with me because no one hear deserves her , not even Viru. Even if you give me chocolates I won’t give Sai back to you Viru “

Saying that Devi tai dragged her partner in crime along with the innocence and laughter that follows them whenever they are together. 

There are somethings which are so beautiful, that we lack words to describe them...❤❤😍🤩

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely, o my God Sai and Devi Tai conversation is so heart Wrenching both of them suffered alot and suffering a lot... It's like soul sisters .... Awesome os, you portrayed both of the girls emotions so beautifully... Sai is totally broken

Actually I don't know in serial if aai do anything wrong in future episodes... But for last outburst,I don't completely blame aai,yes some of her words are very hurting... I believe More than ninad influence,her outburst came from protection for her daughters sai and Devi ... So just want to give her benefit of doubt

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Lovely, o my God Sai and Devi Tai conversation is so heart Wrenching both of them suffered alot and suffering a lot... It's like soul sisters .... Awesome os, you portrayed both of the girls emotions so beautifully... Sai is totally broken

Actually I don't know in serial if aai do anything wrong in future episodes... But for last outburst,I don't completely blame aai,yes some of her words are very hurting... I believe More than ninad influence,her outburst came from protection for her daughters sai and Devi ... So just want to give her benefit of doubt

I know but it’s not wrong for Sai to get hurt as well. She is a teenager who always had her aais support . for a moment she could have been hurt

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I know but it’s not wrong for Sai to get hurt as well. She is a teenager who always had her aais support . for a moment she could have been hurt

I agree, I feel sai hurt, she literally broke.... Thank God atleast devyani still trust her

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aww.. Tai and Sai bond is nice.

Chavans mostly are fake people, who are vile inside but show themselves as beautiful outside. 

I feel bad about Sai being upset about aai and calling her saas. Just like Sai can get angry and say hurtful things, why can't aai also say hurtful things in anger. Devi is in a very bad condition indirectly due to Sai being adamant. Also only the people who care, try to scold, teach and improve us, others only want to throw us down. Hopefully Sai understands that in future.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Aww.. Tai and Sai bond is nice.

Chavans mostly are fake people, who are vile inside but show themselves as beautiful outside. 

I feel bad about Sai being upset about aai and calling her saas. Just like Sai can get angry and say hurtful things, why can't aai also say hurtful things in anger. Devi is in a very bad condition indirectly due to Sai being adamant. Also only the people who care, try to scold, teach and improve us, others only want to throw us down. Hopefully Sai understands that in future.

Yes definitely but this is reaction at that moment when she was bombarded with a lot of taunts. Everyone takes a minute to understand others intentions. Especially the sudden change in behaviour. It will take a minute for her to understand aai.