Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Last time we said the same thing and then fell for the INR 🤣 It's just RanVeer cuties make us like everything about them
Yup. Somehow their INR are better than what they show in the segments.🤣 And we end up
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Last time we said the same thing and then fell for the INR 🤣 It's just RanVeer cuties make us like everything about them
Yup. Somehow their INR are better than what they show in the segments.🤣 And we end up
Still waiting for episode
What! Epi not up yet 😯 I went out with the hope that I will watch it as soon as I come back 😅
Thanks for sharing! I finally got a chance to see the precap 😆 Had only read the WU till now.
Looks interesting. Waiting for angry Rani ❤️
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
Thanks for sharing! I finally got a chance to see the precap 😆 Had only read the WU till now.
Looks interesting. Waiting for angry Rani ❤️
Me too waiting for angry Rani 😆
The way she opened the door 😍
She said she can’t let Veer do such a big sacrifice. Good for her for standing up for him 😭
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
The way she opened the door 😍
She said she can’t let Veer do such a big sacrifice. Good for her for standing up for him 😭
Yes I guess this week we will get interesting episodes
Yea! Interesting tension between the two. I wish Ranisa wanted to save Veer like that too. Would she ever do that to Nandini or Vikram? Unlikely. She takes Veer for granted always.