Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I wasn't at home , was out for dinner
So saw the episode and the scene just once. Ussi ne dimaag hila dia🤪
Those dialogues were 🔥
aur ye white shirt to boss ki jaan hai, almost har scene me hi pehente hain🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Damn yaar Rish🤣
I saw the post in edt, but I never interpreted it like that🤣🤣
Rish ka interpretation ek hi track pe jaata hai🤣🤣
I thought we’re also living in a double meaning world like RiAnsh 😂😂😂
Seedhi sadhi word doesnt exist in CC's dictionary
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
aur ye white shirt to boss ki jaan hai, almost har scene me hi pehente hain🤣
Exactly 🤣
Pool mein bhi yehi pehne huye hain ☺️
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Damn yaar Rish🤣
I saw the post in edt, but I never interpreted it like that🤣🤣
Thank you thank ya 😀😂😂
This is all what came to my mind seeing this in TT now after knowing about her on track mentality 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I thought we’re also living in a double meaning world like RiAnsh 😂😂😂
No no 🤣🤣
Real life isn't OTT 🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Thank you thank ya 😀😂😂
This is all what came to my mind seeing this in TT now after knowing about her on track mentality 🤣
Your one track mentality