Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Zeal betrays PC
Zeal ditched PC for PZG🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Zeal betrays PC
Zeal ditched PC for PZG🤣
But After results you will be winner😆
When will the results be announced??

Silent sheep will be with Cheel 🥳
Yes plz
Originally posted by: hasini009
Zeal ditched PC for good enough🤣
Not ditched more viable choice
Mind if I join you? 
Originally posted by: Nomadic_Vibe
When will the results be announced??
11:30IST so half hr
We will seeBut After results you will be winner😆
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479