Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye movie nikli tho aisa dance niklega vlogger ka

OMG I DIEDDDDD. 😂😂
They actually had the confidence to name it 'Judwa 2'
I wanna meet this girl or boy yaaar RIGHT NOW! 😂
Those who were not liking Ranbir's outfit..
Ye lo prob fixed
😴💤💤💤 barbadi phase mubarak ho sabko
I have been dying to share this prithvi/ ranbir wala edit but i couldnt (newbie).
It cracks me up everytime!😂
I have been dying to share this prithvi/ ranbir wala edit but i couldnt (newbie).
It cracks me up everytime!😂
Congratulations
you're a groupbie now🥳
I JUST GOT PROMOTED!
meet zoe groupbie!