Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
im here because i dont wanna discuss answers there🤪
Hi Hinna 😘
Same 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
im here because i dont wanna discuss answers there🤪
Hi Hinna 😘
Same 😆
Heya Sandy 💕
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've just ate some pakodas 😍
You have been eating too much oily food my friend
Discussions are happening in members lounge
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5216362/sheeplock-new-game-idea-on-page-108?pn=11
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Damn I wish you chatted more
Seeing how you made Lestrade the killer I am sure you are as crazy as we are😂
I actually wanted to make Mrs Hudson killer to be honest 🤣 But unfortunately that couldn't happen.
I forgot about ML thread and have not even posted there yet. 😂Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
You have been eating too much oily food my friend
Discussions are happening in members lounge
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5216362/sheeplock-new-game-idea-on-page-108?pn=11
Hi sandy🤗
will you play WDs sheep game?
I dont know where LP is btw. She hasnt been seeing my messages
Originally posted by: Kulasya.
I actually wanted to make Mrs Hudson killer to be honest 🤣 But unfortunately that couldn't happen.
Why?
Mrs Hudson as killer sounds extremely interesting
Maybe Emma was her daughter or something or maybe some relative
Looks like I am the only one here
Chalo good bye then
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Can we discuss the answers?
i think they are discussing in the sheeplock trhead in members' loungue
aap bhi aa jaao wahaan😆