Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Still everything is going over my head 🤣
🤣 thats coz u dont know much abt food😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Still everything is going over my head 🤣
🤣 thats coz u dont know much abt food😛
Question bhi bolo 😅
Mine is foreigner's wife🤣
Mine is saat khoon maaf🤣
A bollywood actress who could play WandaOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Question bhi bolo 😅
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Question bhi bolo 😅
Actress who can play wanda
More like I don’t anything about anything 🤣🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 thats coz u dont know much abt food😛
Chances are less ki ye sheep ans hoga 😅
Yay mine too😲 foreigner wife na?
ahhh😭
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
479