Originally posted by: edelweiss
I have already watched it😆 Good BLs are always on my radar🤣
Oh My God !!!! Le me , noob in the bl-drama ocean, suggesting the expert scuba driver !! 😎☺️
Honestly though, how amazing was Kurosawa???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: edelweiss
I have already watched it😆 Good BLs are always on my radar🤣
Oh My God !!!! Le me , noob in the bl-drama ocean, suggesting the expert scuba driver !! 😎☺️
Honestly though, how amazing was Kurosawa???
I have also seen cherry magic. On air 🤣
Episode 17 out
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth
Oh My God !!!! Le me , noob in the bl-drama ocean, suggesting the expert scuba driver !! 😎☺️
Honestly though, how amazing was Kurosawa???
Oh My God !!!! Le me , noob in the bl-drama ocean, suggesting the expert scuba driver !!
🤣

















Kurosawa is everything. I love his smile❤️
☺️
I love his SASS.
Seriously though, if he was not so alluring and beautiful....he'd have been a creepy stalker 🤔....I'm glad Zishu didn't trust him immediately.
Originally posted by: edelweiss
Oh My God !!!! Le me , noob in the bl-drama ocean, suggesting the expert scuba driver !!
🤣
Kurosawa is everything. I love his smile❤️
Look how his eye crinkles
Kurosawa would have come out as a flat character if Machida san didn't play him with such nuance and care. I'm glad he won best actor award for this role. So so deserving. 👏
res
225