Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear update next chapter please😊

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Will definitely updating it tomorrow. 

Thank you everyone for your motivation and  as its March end going through very hectic schedule but will update soon with a longer chapter.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its March and I am bit busy with professional front and hope you bear with this chapter as I have changed the storyline because in twitter I saw people trending for SaiRat Hug..so here you will get an Hug ,apology, guilt and many more things.

One more thing to add that I am big fan of Bollywood music so in the bg I am adding few songs in the scenes you can imagine them playing at the bg..I wish the makers also play some romantic or sad songs while few scenes.

Guest Room se Bedroom

After all Drama in Chavan Nivas regarding DevKit

Virat after attempting several calls to Sai,called his Aai to say her that he is coming back in few hours.

Ashwini being upset with Sai dint tell her about the call from Virat about his returning but sad in clear harsh words whenever Virat will come you will not tell him anything regarding Devi's trauma and Pulkit absence.

Sai took her dinner in the room.

She tried reaching Virat but was failed .

Bg music- 

Dard woh kaafi na tha
Jo dard dene aaye ho
Saansein hi bachi hain mujhmein
Kya jaan lene aaye ho

Kismat ne kyun humko mila diya
Humko rula diya
Humko rula diya
Phir se aaj yaara ye dil dukha diya
Humko rula diya
Humko rula diya
Phir se aaj yaara ye dil dukha diya

Song- batla-house/rula-diya

She took her Aaba photo frame and lied down on Virat's side of bed.

With the teary eyes she slept on Virat side of bed with the half finished dinner.

Virat came back hurriedly . Aai gave him water but his eyes were in his room searching for her.

So he said good night to Aai but Aai insisted to have dinner after getting freshen up but he said Yes I will take it in my room she said she will bring it up.

Virat said Aai Sai must be waiting for me . So let me meet her up and then I will have my dinner.

Aai got irritated and said wo so rhi hai...usse disturb mat krna aur jab khana khane aana tb mujhe bata dena. Virat was bit surprised with the sudden reaction change of his mother behaviour towards Sai.

He went to see Sai. Lights were off ,so sneakily he tried to come inside the room and when he switched off the light .

He saw pale,broken down and teary eye Sai,sleeping on his side of bed.

He was taken back for a moment that whether he should be happy to see the new photo frame of his and Sai photo on the bed side or the pale figure of his zimmedari lying down.

He then saw half finished dinner at table. He thought definitely something at happened in his absence. 

He took out a small packet of chocolate and put that on the study table.

He ate the dinner from that half finished plate and remembered the sweet time spent with Sai.

But in his heart he was anxious to know what has happened that Sai is crying and slept there.

Virat on his mind -was she missing me or was she missing Aaba but where is the singhad killa ?

Dint Aai informed her?

Did there is fight between Aai and her ?

Did she still indulge into Pulkit drama?

Or....

Aai knocked at the door and saw Virat eating the leftover food of Sai

And went away in anger .

Virat tried to call Aai but she said You go have rest tomorrow and by the way you will get to know what is happening because of your wife in the house. 

He got shocked to see his mother's anger after such long time and that too for Sai she loved.

CHange of scene

Bg music -

Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena
Nahi jeena tere baaju
Nahi jeena, nahi jeena 
(tere baaju: without you)

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera

Song- samjhawan

Its 6am Sai woke up and turn to the right side and saw Virat . Meantime Virat woke up and saw Sai red eyes and the dull face before he could say anything Sai gave him the tightest hug possible and cried - Virat sir kahan chale gye the aap..Aapko kitna miss kiya maine..Maine na Jane kitni baar aapko call kiya...aisa bhi kya busy hona...after sobbing alot she came back to sense and left Virat and said sorry sorry Virat sir wo.....Virat said shhhhhh and kept fingers on his lips.

And asked what happen can you please explain me.

She started explaining things to him. He got she is not yet deviated from the Devi Pulkit topic ,he tried to stop but then thought let her complete then I will explain everything. 

Her crying stopped and said sorry Virat sir and went to freshen up. Virat went downstairs where everyone was taunting and blaming Sai but then they saw Virat coming downstairs

In Sairat room

Sai in her mind - Tune Virat Sir ko hug kaise kra.

Kyu wo mere pati hai.

Tu yahan unki patni nhi zimmedari hai.

Isliye unhone tujhe back hug nhi diya. 

Sai got more upset and decided to went downstairs and help in household chores.

There she saw everyone blaming Sai for Devi's condition even after counter argument from Virat side that let's see may be Sai is also right she got some proofs and she showed them to him but when he saw Devi's detoriated health. He decided he will talk to Sai 

And said in the hall Sai will have to listen this time that nothing will go right if she goes in that direction to prove his family wrong and herself right. 

Sai once again shattered and thought maine to socha tha Virat sir aap mera sath doge pr aap to.

Haan lekin mai ye kaise bhul gyi aap ho to is ghar ke hi bete. Aapko to waise bhi mai hmesha galat hi lagti hun.

She went downstairs and  Virat tried to talk her but she ignored and said aap log jaise bolenge mai waise hi krungi. Aaj se mai kisi bhi family matter mein nhi bolungi. Chahe fir wo baat kuch bhi ho.

Mai hi shayd bhul gyi thi ki mai yahan mehman hua . Sorry.

Everyone is taken aback and Bhavani gang give the smirk.  Ashwini thought thank god is ladki ko akal aayi . She went to kitchen and start doing the work . Ashwini kept talking to Sai but Sai was not replying properly she was saying hmm ,yes or no.

Aai got that she has hurt this beautiful soul.

Sai went upstairs and find Virat was searching some clothes as it was "Chothi Holi "and he tried to talk to her but she took her clothes and went to washroom by completely ignoring hi.

Will update next part as soon as I will get the time and sorry for the late update. Bear this part as well and yes hope we get better scenes after Neil recovery 

Its already 12 days 2 days more and hope he will be back soon

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it plz continue. 

FUITV thumbnail

Lovely can’t wait for the next. She should give silent treatment to both Virat and aai

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear😇🤗

Awww Sai a broken soul😭

Acha hi hai Sai silent mode pe chali gayi tab shayad Virat ko ehsaas hoga Sai ko kitna hurt kiya😭

Looking forward to read next update dear🤗

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah nice track!!/Please continue soon ...waiting to read what Virat will do now to pacify her😄😄

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Bechari..... So much hurt!!!!

Hope the show portrays some of the hurt nicely and the family feels guilty as well!!

Continue soon!!

Happy writing!!!