itna bhi smirk mat karo, aadhi adhoori smile acchi nahi dikhti😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
itna bhi smirk mat karo, aadhi adhoori smile acchi nahi dikhti😆
Smile nhi hai smile ky pechy chuppa frustration haiOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
itna bhi smirk mat karo, aadhi adhoori smile acchi nahi dikhti😆
Q2 is the only Q I'm stuck with. I'm just gona write a random answer. 😆It must have 100 options. 😂
Finally submitted my answers
Last time , I got two points to save my name . Now zero for sure , maybe I shouldn't have sent in two minutes after all 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Q2 is the only Q I'm stuck with. I'm just gona write a random answer. 😆It must have 100 options. 😂
A common problem for all foodies , I don't know what Shibu was thinking 🤣.
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
why did you ask her "which un?"
shreya sharing her students copyinf via google form has made me paranoid🤣
Google Forms se copying??
Sounds interesting...how did it happen
Last time she had told us about bottle filled with chits😂
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Last time , I got two points to save my name . Now zero for sure , maybe I shouldn't have sent in two minutes after all 🤣
I m with you
Anda party on its way
Desi Bae Doona
Just share names of Top 3/5 rest all are saved from Embarrassment 😉
My answer is gona be unique. 🤣Originally posted by: BlurredLines
A common problem for all foodies , I don't know what Shibu was thinking 🤣.