YOOOO!!! AM I GETTING JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL!! i went to sleep thinking i was getting kabab mein haddi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
YOOOO!!! AM I GETTING JUNGLE MEIN MANGAL!! i went to sleep thinking i was getting kabab mein haddi
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Thanks for revealing! 😆 Im 22. 🤣
Hence Proved , the youngest have the dirtiest mind 🤣
Even I’m 22🤣 the last line spoke volumes 🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
omg i cannot go through 50+ pages quickly enough WHAT IS HAPPENING???
Here you go
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMwPB8EBi_S/?igshid=xqiadolku6tn
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Oh I see🤣🤣 we should have a warning in the EDT sometimes.. Strictly 18+🤣
25 + thik rahega 🙈
Originally posted by: FortunaMajor
Wait Akanksha is ready for you😆
You know me so well
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Even I’m 22🤣 the last line spoke volumes 🤣
We all twenty-something have been dirtying the EDT and CCs 🤣 baaki log shaan se aate hai shaan se jaate hai.
PS : Shaan means izzat here 😆
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Thanks for revealing! 😆 Im 22. 🤣
Hence Proved , the youngest have the dirtiest mind 🤣
I have the CLEANEST mind🤤
25 + thik rahega 🙈
Ask the others too🤣 I always end up entering the EDT when the discussion ends😆so all the KPs and the stuff is hush hush to me🤣
i am going to lock shakhi in the car forever! they are never leaving the car!!!!! what is he trying to do