I've got a few of my answers in my head, 2 or 3 i'm in a dilemma 😂Results are today or Tomorrow?
Jab bhi hoon Shibu just remember what i said
Don't consider my result if its not good 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT — Now Entering Legendary Territory ****The Unfavo
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I've got a few of my answers in my head, 2 or 3 i'm in a dilemma 😂Results are today or Tomorrow?
Jab bhi hoon Shibu just remember what i said
Don't consider my result if its not good 😂
Yeah 🤣
I will have to disappear from I-F for a week to catch up. 🤣
U can disappear till WD starts tournament😆
If WD does not start by next week, I will have to stay out of that one. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
If WD does not start by next week, I will have to stay out of that one. 😆
U would be inactive frm next week?
Nope...after 3 weeks.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've got a few of my answers in my head, 2 or 3 i'm in a dilemma 😂
I have just sent random answers itna search nhi kiya.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Which username? 😂
Used mine but i have given instructions to Shibu i hope she will follow that
Done 😆
All d best everyone 👍🏼
Hi Sandy, glad to see you here 🤗
All the best to you too 👍🏼