Meme content show is making a comeback. It might come at the 9pm slot😆
What is everyone's thoughts on this 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meme content show is making a comeback. It might come at the 9pm slot😆
What is everyone's thoughts on this 😆
Today's spoiler pics 
Planning to show Nikaah drama today?

Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Meme content show is making a comeback. It might come at the 9pm slot😆
What is everyone's thoughts on this 😆
My only concern, ek aur competitor badh gaya
I will watch next week's episodes. This week I am skipping.
Originally posted by: ananya3129
My only concern, ek aur competitor badh gaya
Just hope it doesn’t come at 9pm
Delnaz Irani entry is confirmed by her.
She put a story
Originally posted by: ananya3129
I will watch next week's episodes. This week I am skipping.
I’m planning to do the same
I’m waiting for Kunal’s confirmation/ denial
I want him to not do this show 😆
Aaj ka sneak peak if anyone is interested
https://twitter.com/SonyTV/status/1374313702988476417
Farooq killed Brij 😲