Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vansh trapped in his own office 🤔
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Vansh trapped in his own office 🤔
That’s what and how?
Daadi and Aryan is responsible? 😬😬
Yup highly possible they trapped him. Good thing no blazer and scarf. 😆
After he gets out, I want vansh to throw Aryan and Dadi out of the mansion. 😡
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Yup highly possible they trapped him. Good thing no blazer and scarf. 😆
For sure it’s them
ya ya it’s so good to see him now in folded sleeves that’s what I’m loving
After he gets out, I want vansh to throw Aryan and Dadi out of the mansion. 😡
How much we all wish for this and unfortunately we know that won’t happen also 😐
Folded sleeves
I want him to kill aryan and budhi😡
Ps: OTT p aake sabko vansh ka dar khatam huwa🤔
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
How much we all wish for this and unfortunately we know that won’t happen also 😐
Hopefully atleast at the end we will get proper justice 😔
Aryan trapped vansh in his own office