Sherlock and I both think it was good riddance but are still Bored 😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Sherlock and I both think it was good riddance but are still Bored 😔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
When's WD doing hers?
I guess she postponed her game a bit. Maybe till April
It's too silent
I hope WD starts soon
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I hope WD starts soon
Same here..i m off to watch series for now
Bye
I wish I could 🥺
Let me go think of something to do
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5216362/sheeplock-new-game-idea-on-page-108
6 hours to go. Where do you guys want the results? Here or Sheeplock thread?
sheeplock main de do 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/members-lounge/5216362/sheeplock-new-game-idea-on-page-108
6 hours to go. Where do you guys want the results? Here or Sheeplock thread?