Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Phew! Finally  caught up with the story! must say it is beautifully and is very well written! 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kallu..... Such a beautiful episode.. 🥳

Loved it to the core from the beginning till the end... And I never wanted it to end. 

All your time spent on research has paid off because its simply amazing to read the rituals and their meanings. 

These rituals are quite similar to South Indian traditions too. 

Coming to the chapter.. 

Virat is feeling guilty for sharing their personal moment.. 

and Shivam is feeling miserable for carelessly commenting on it. 

Loved Ashwini...👍👍even though they knew that Sai had moved in with him, they didn't make her uncomfortable by mentioning to her about it. 

Finally a beautiful convo between Virat and his mother.. ♥️♥️♥️

Ashwini made her son realise that a woman considers her self respect very highly. 

Hope iss Godu ke dimaag me ache ghusa ho.. 😆

Ashwini realised they had fought and her gesture to make it right was highly  commendable. She wants both to enjoy their wedding day. 

Loved the explanation on why the bride and groom don't meet until the wedding. 👍

Shilpa is such a good friend. I believe she handled Sai's emotions so that the bride would be able to enjoy her wedding day.

Virat's better mood lightened Shivam's heart a bit too. He's been sending apologies to Sai.. I can imagine how he would have felt at his own stupidity. 

Am actually loving Samrat who's thoroughly enjoying his brother's wedding. 

ShilVam convo was great too.. (inka koi chance hai kya?) 😆

The rituals have begun.. 

Great that Virat washed his own feet at the Semant puja. 

This tradition is followed in South too, the bride's father washing grooms feet. My grandmother had told us the actual significance of this ritual is that on the wedding day, the Groom is considered as Vishnu and the bride as Lakshmi. That's why this ritual is done. 

But nowadays I guess the original essence of the ritual has been lost and it has become more of a power struggle kind of thing between families. 

So what Virat did is really highly commendable. 👍🏼

Virat's restlessness to see his bride and the teasing by Shilpa's mom and Maushi.. 😆

The description of the terrace decorated for the wedding literally came alive in front of my eyes. 

The sankalp ceremony for groom and his parents.. 

Simultaneously Sai doing Gowri puja.. 💕💕

All the women blessing the bride.. 👍🏼❤️

Loved the teasing and banter of the women. 

And yes, this liveliness is brought by the female energy.. Absolutely loved that point. 

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this beautiful chapter and waiting for the wedding vows. 

PS - I'm glad, I never watched even a single epi of the show. 

Though many more are writing lovely stories, I'm not able to catch up due to lack of time. 

I'm just glad, I read yours and am able to continue. 

FUITV thumbnail

My review is going to be jumbled. First off all the three updates were too good. It was a perfect marriage mahaul at both the houses. The excitement , the anticipation and the amount of work was well described

In all this, the genuine awkwardness with an ex around was not ignored. Samrat being samrat had his usual pout of selfishness which was handled by Shivani very well. I could understand Ashwini’s worry as well but seeing how the haldi, mehandi function went I guess they have handled it maturely. Also the way Virat was so eager to see his roota hua dulhan when Shilpa called and samrat chuckled at it, makes it seem like he is happy. I hope it stays that way. I think samrats problem was the importance he has in his family in comparison to Virat. This for now is buried in the happy occasion but I see this being an issue later on

Devi being pampered and with no control over her mouth. She calling things tacky and UM without realising giving it back to her was the best. She is the ladli beti and I can see some not smooth relationship with her soon to be vahini which is understandable.

i think it will take samrat sometime to call Sai his vahini. I don’t know though if Virat caress about all that .

i thought girls share everything with their girlfriends. The physical stuff and emotional things that happen with their boyfriends. But here though how casually Virat talks about the hickey to Shivam that too not in an obvious location. I TOTALLY get Sai’s anger. And Shivam how clueless can he be .

how adorable is Virat. Hugging is aai and being a cutie pie worried about his soon to be wife. Also how come the Chavan’s undig all of the secrets. Aai came to know about the fact that they were living together. Hope Devyani doesn’t tease Sai or something and she doesn’t think that Virat told his family. Already there are some MUs to be cleared

I really missed your updates . Glad you are back and lovely piece of writeing :)

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Comments for Chapter 30

I thought I will first comment on this chapter since I want to keep the suspense alive by not reading the other chapters while commenting on this chapter.

Sorry, I missed these updates. Thanks for tagging me.

Firstly Samrat and his self pity. Hota hai, he never showed interest in Sai. Took her to his parent's place as his fiance but now his brother is already having a haldi function 😂😂.

Don't think he is able to accept it. I don't know if it is envy, it looks like an ego issue to me. Sai na sirf aage bad gayi, uske saath aage bad rahi jiske saath iski competition chalti hai ghar pe.

Like how he asked, when I brought her home, they weren't happy and now happily getting her married to Virat? 

Shows his rivalry more than jealousy to me. Though he probably never loved her, expecting his brother to have informed him that he likes Sai is leading to something. 

Aaww, Mavshi is trying to remove all kind of awkwardness between all of them and Samrat in the simplest way possible, accepting, declaring and treating Samrat as Sai's friend. That's the best way to take it forward. 

Shilpa ko tho paithani aur best friend ka title bhi toh hai.

Tacky matlab gharelu 😂😂

tacky 😂😂 comment for Devi. Lol 😂😂

Waisey, I don't know, Virat Sai ka picture dekh raha tha. Possessive tha ya nahi abt Samrat aplying haldi, I am not able to guess but I doubt so. It was him who noticed Samrat's indifference towards Sai and even before they came home, he felt Samrat only loved Pakhi, so I doubt if he wasn't comfortable while watching the picture. It probably was that he was thinking that if things went well between Samrat and Sai, ne probably wouldn't have got her, he would have lost her even before he met her. The first meet was enough for him to decide that she is the one. 

I don't what to tell about this Virat 😳

The haldi, uttaran Sai pe lagate hain, that was first applied on him, they are doing all these rituals. Samrat might be applying that turmeric but he isn't interested in that but on the hickey? Aisa kyun lag raha tha that he was on cloud nine thinking, kuch bhi lagao (not to samrat, in general) maine pehle hi us par mera chaap chod diya hai. 

Hickey to me looked like a chaap on Sai by Viru 🙈 and he felt proud, something like it's his mark on her and he has marked her his. Is it so? 😳 

Thanks for the updates, I am going to read the next chapter now ❤❤😍

emah04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I haven’t read 32A will comment after I have read. 

I read 4 chapters in one go... from hickey to samarats tantrum... from the holding to the mendi... from stupid boy antics to the fight... 

It’s all realistic... you write in a way that connects readers to th story... I can imagine som of these things happening in reality... awesome updates...

ps I had a vagues feeling about the 7 * hotel and Shiva ... but I put it down to coincidence... thanks dear 

arhamkhan thumbnail

Loved the update. 

Simply lovely. Virat is anxious to see sai 😍😘

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Just tagging a few people. Will post next update tomorrow night. I must also remember to use Lina’s advise so that the story doesn’t get copied. If it does anywhere, please let me know. I have dealt with a situation before..

I am so sorry,just woke up and saw this now. Mala maaf kara😢 And thanyou for tagging me.❤️

Amazing as always. 

And I read from Chapter 30. All in one go. Actually i was happy while reading in one go, felt like a peaceful journey.

Grinning through all the updates,like an idiot,but your story is really amazing,makes you lost and be a part of it through out.

You know I suck at commenting. So,I thought I will reply here as a guest in the wedding😊 Cuz,I am not joking,I literally felt I was in a corner of Virat's room and giggling like a little girl at all the commotion. It was really heart touching and beautiful. 

Bhanda phut chuka hai,ki dono ek saath the,aur ek saath rahenge hamesha😊

Aww,Aai was so cute over here, mumma knows all.❤

Loved all the wedding rituals ,it was fab.

Pls continue soon.❤

Edited by Shristhi2002 - 3 years ago
Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved your description of the wedding rituals as well as the decorations❤️... I am sure you have taken a lot of efforts in these small detailings and its worth it👍🏼  let me applaud you for this👏 so their hearts are heavy just before their marriage😒 looking forward for how they are gonna make-up for this before/after marriage also loved how you used their Horlicks connection here😆

Harinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wanted to add since of course 

I was reading the part again 

I love how you wrote the hulchul 

Of a wedding home 

Things don’t fit last minute 

People don’t get up 

Ashwini’s characterization is brilliantly done 

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sairat07

Wow!! Doesn't seem like u have not researched about it... Just amazing it resembles like u r showing any movie...Really the way u narrate every part is awesome... Hope so their misunderstandings blow off!!🤞❤ 

Continue soon💜 with next part...Looking forward to read what u have planned next 😊😊😉

No no I did research, but I spent more time on the meaning behind the customs instead of what I had originally planned which is research the Joshi family customs etc, thanks so much for your comment