Anokhi ke lecture.. phir shuru Kar Di....continue. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Anokhi ke lecture.. phir shuru Kar Di....continue. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Kya poocha isne...Maine suna hi Nahin😂😂😂😂😂👍
Don't give me that crap, anokhi....
I know she is right ,I know she is bright 🤣
Tumhe TC Nahin milegi😂😂😂😂
Police kam watchman zyada lagtha hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
I know she is right ,I know she is bright 🤣
The next time he says this, it’ll also have "and soon she’ll be my bride🤣"
Originally posted by: deepshiii
The next time he says this, it’ll also have "and soon she’ll be my bride🤣"
And then she'll bear my child🤣
It progressed too fast 🤣
It progressed too fast 🤣
Thats how it works in case of Shaurya Sabherwal
I wonder uske bacche bhi ho jayenge tab bhi he le be like mujhe itni attachment isiliye hai because she is a promising student and she is a promising mother 🤣
Meanwhile anokhi aap kon hote hain mujhe judge karne wale