Sairat SS - what is happening? ( Part 3 : ph 5)

Posted: 3 years ago

I haven’t decided the number of parts yet. But this is going to be a short series. Hope you guys like it. 

Virat POV

Virat woke up to a blinding headache. He couldn’t open his eyes but he had some troubling thoughts in his mind. He realised he was in Amaravati at the hotel room he shared with Shekhar.But why the hell is he hugging Shekhar. Oh wait, why does Shekhar have so much hair and why is he clinging to me. Oh  god, he was drunk the previous night, did he do something he shouldn’t. No Virat , you value your life and you won’t lose control like that. Plus you are married to Sai now. Damn Sai , what will he say to her if he did do something. It can’t be Virat. Just bloody open your eyes and face reality. He let his hand feel the person who he is supposedly hugging to atleast see if it’s a woman or man. The persons hair is definitely long and wait wait, it smells so familiar. It smells like Sai. 

Thank god. It’s a dream, I am still in Chavan niwas and I haven’t gone to Amaravati yet. What a realistic dream I am having? But why is my head aching that too similar to a hangover? And also WHY THE HELL is Sai hugging him. It’s not possible. There is no wall of pillows between them. Last time we spoke was not that great either, Pakhi as usual had to interrupt and create misunderstanding.

You are an ACP. Face the music Chavan. So Virat after a very very long monologue , opens his eyes to first see that , he was in Amaravati but not in his room. And he girl in his arms was his wife who was fully clothed to his relief. 

What the hell happened?

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by notaquitter

I haven’t decided the number of parts yet. But this is going to be a short series. Hope you guys like it. 

Virat POV

Virat woke up to a blinding headache. He couldn’t open his eyes but he had some troubling thoughts in his mind. He realised he was in Amaravati at the hotel room he shared with Shivam. But why the hell is he hugging Shivam. Oh wait, why does Shivam have so much hair and why is he clinging to me. Oh  god, he was drunk the previous night, did he do something he shouldn’t. No Virat , you value your life and you won’t lose control like that. Plus you are married to Sai now. Damn Sai , what will he say to her if he did do something. It can’t be Virat. Just bloody open your eyes and face reality. He let his hand feel the person who he is supposedly hugging to atleast see if it’s a woman or man. The persons hair is definitely long and wait wait, it smells so familiar. It smells like Sai. 

Thank god. It’s a dream, I am still in Chavan niwas and I haven’t gone to Amaravati yet. What a realistic dream I am having? But why is my head aching that too similar to a hangover? And also WHY THE HELL is Sai hugging him. It’s not possible. There is no wall of pillows between them. Last time we spoke was not that great either, Pakhi as usual had to interrupt and create misunderstanding.

You are an ACP. Face the music Chavan. So Virat after a very very long monologue , opens his eyes to first see that , he was in Amaravati but not in his room. And he girl in his arms was his wife who was fully clothed to his relief. 

What the hell happened?

Yeh kya hua!!!! Sai kaise pauhachi!???? I need to know!! 

Superb yaaa 😍😍

Looks very interesting!!!!

Do continue soon!!!

sai in virat’s arms. a dream come true for most of us. for a second i thought pakhi to nahi?😂😂😂

please continue. i want to know what sai is doing in amaravathi.

Yayyyy another OS ....mein confuse hogayi .... Is it Sai or Pakhi .he is hugging ....is it still a dream or reality ...is it CN or Amravathi

Awesome! Sai is in his arms❤️

Originally posted by raji02

sai in virat’s arms. a dream come true for most of us. for a second i thought pakhi to nahi?😂😂😂

please continue. i want to know what sai is doing in amaravathi.

No way no way it will be Pakhi ever in my OS. I won’t do that to you guys, I can never do that 😖

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Yayyyy another OS ....mein confuse hogayi .... Is it Sai or Pakhi .he is hugging ....is it still a dream or reality ...is it CN or Amravathi

Still confused ? 🤔

it CAN never be Pakhi in Virat’s arms in my OS , over my dead body. My eyes will bleed out before I type such lines ...😖😣🥺

sorry for being over dramatic like an ITV bahu. 

Originally posted by notaquitter

Virat POV

Virat woke up to a blinding headache. He couldn’t open his eyes but he had some troubling thoughts in his mind. He realised he was in Amaravati at the hotel room he shared with Shivam. But why the hell is he hugging Shivam. Oh wait, why does Shivam have so much hair and why is he clinging to me. Oh  god, he was drunk the previous night, did he do something he shouldn’t. No Virat , you value your life and you won’t lose control like that. Plus you are married to Sai now. Damn Sai , what will he say to her if he did do something. It can’t be Virat. Just bloody open your eyes and face reality. He let his hand feel the person who he is supposedly hugging to atleast see if it’s a woman or man. The persons hair is definitely long and wait wait, it smells so familiar. It smells like Sai. 

What the hell happened?

Wow,kya mast tha.

Seriously,doesn't Virat trust himself when he is drunk,he and Shivam with long hair🤣Bappa,uff yeh masoomiyat🤣

Oops,par yeh toh hamari pyaari Sai nikli,mann mein laddoo phoota Virat

Ab ,yeh kaise pahunchi,bus se,train se,ya flight se,par pahunchi hai seedha Viru ke baahon meinChalo accha hua hai.

Amazing.

Continue soon❤