Do you think the wedding will happen?

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I am not liking the fact that Alia will reveal her relationship with Sarang without Sarang's approval. He's made it clear he wants to wait and in order to defend herself she will tell everyone that they're about to get married. The way Sarang has currently been having doubts about Alia, I feel like the wedding may not happen in a month. 

I was especially irked that Alia will be revealing their relationship because Alia still hasn't told Sarang about why she went to Mathura and her deal with Sarang's dad. I was also surprised Alia wanted space from Sarang, I know she didnt wanna stress the baby but telling sarang they dont need to spend every moment together was an odd way to get out of the outing. 

I feel like there's slowly going to be distance between Alia and Sarang, and Sarang may feel more understood by Kavya.  I dont know, something tells me the wedding may not happen in a month. I think it will deff happen at the end but they might go for that in a year and not a month. 

what do yall think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry about the shock emoticon as nothing quite matched as it wasn’t quite a love or thumbs up scenario. 
However You may well be right & i don’t really disagree. 

Sarang looked unhappy at her disclosing their relationship .... but at the same time it does seem he expects some consideration Eg would naturally be massively shocked & upset if he were fired. It Is a super tricky balance to maintain so how can it be done? 
Also very insolent  & unprofessional of Faheem to demand she fires Sarang. She could have shut him up differently, but lets be realistic, how easy is it for even as clever a person as Alia to think of an excuse at the time? or could it be imaginary? 

We know that a rift will develop & for sure Sarang will not like Alia’s plans to get rid of him & then having paid off his father. But how soon they sort it out is something I am not sure about. I cannot see Sarang abandoning her or letting her deliver the babies alone. Even if he’s terribly angry his sense of duty will not let him & their common friends will definitely support. 

I am still trusting the writers as they have managed to surprise me quite often & do not always  take the lazy route which is an amazing & delightful change!! Almost never ever happened on ITV &
in a sense I am watching as much to appreciate their writing & character sketches for everyone as for the romance of Alia & Sarang - the acting & direction is great but the writing is also unusually good. 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Sorry about the shock emoticon as nothing quite matched as it wasn’t quite a love or thumbs up scenario. 
However You may well be right & i don’t really disagree. 

Sarang looked unhappy at her disclosing their relationship .... but at the same time it does seem he expects some consideration Eg would naturally be massively shocked & upset if he were fired. It Is a super tricky balance to maintain so how can it be done? 
Also very insolent  & unprofessional of Faheem to demand she fires Sarang. She could have shut him up differently, but lets be realistic, how easy is it for even as clever a person as Alia to think of an excuse at the time? or could it be imaginary? 

We know that a rift will develop & for sure Sarang will not like Alia’s plans to get rid of him & then having paid off his father. But how soon they sort it out is something I am not sure about. I cannot see Sarang abandoning her or letting her deliver the babies alone. Even if he’s terribly angry his sense of duty will not let him & their common friends will definitely support. 

I am still trusting the writers as they have managed to surprise me quite often & do not always  take the lazy route which is an amazing & delightful change!! Almost never ever happened on ITV &
in a sense I am watching as much to appreciate their writing & character sketches for everyone as for the romance of Alia & Sarang - the acting & direction is great but the writing is also unusually good. 

haha thats quite alright. Yeah it is definitely a tricky situation because theyre stuck between a rock and a hard place. And Alia seems to lose sense when it comes to her personal life, esp in matters of her romantic relationships. I definitely understand it but I didn't think she would make a snap decision. but like you said, hard to maintain a balance. Yeah i thought so too about Faheem, he's been sus about Alia and Sarang for a hot second.. but i didnt like the way he talked to her either. He is within his right to question her but to demand answers from her like she hasn't been a very understanding boss is crazy. Whatever her outward nature, Alia has treated her employees with respect when it matters. 

I hated that Alia was willing to get married and that too in a month so easily. I feel like no matter how much she loves Sarang, that seemed out of character. With the baby's stress, her other wedding anniversary, still distance between family members, no time to prep, it's not a good decision. 

I agree that Sarang would never leave the babies alone, I dont doubt his intentions, but he seems uneasy with Alia. And it really doesnt help that the actor is not shooting at the same time as others. I hate when they have body doubles, everything looks so odd and misplaced. 

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even think the same.  Any serial will be very good in the beginnung and do sone gadbad in between.  Do loyal fans lose interest.  

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Even think the same.  Any serial will be very good in the beginnung and do sone gadbad in between.  Do loyal fans lose interest.  

oh no I’m not worried about the gadbad, I want conflict for sure, but I was just curious as to the extent of the conflict and what the result will be.

Even tho there are some things I’m not happy about I think all in all it’s a very good storytelling from the writers like @velvetscarf said 

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

I hated that Alia was willing to get married and that too in a month so easily. I feel like no matter how much she loves Sarang, that seemed out of character. With the baby's stress, her other wedding anniversary, still distance between family members, no time to prep, it's not a good decision. 

I agree that Sarang would never leave the babies alone, I dont doubt his intentions, but he seems uneasy with Alia. And it really doesnt help that the actor is not shooting at the same time as others. I hate when they have body doubles, everything looks so odd and misplaced. 

I agree it felt a little weird to me as well, seeing Alia agree so easily. Wat I took it as is them trying to show Alia is changing, she is learning to trust in, those she cares abt n those who care abt her.

What is this story abt the body double. I haven’t heard of it. Why is he not shooting with others?

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

I agree it felt a little weird to me as well, seeing Alia agree so easily. Wat I took it as is them trying to show Alia is changing, she is learning to trust in, those she cares abt n those who care abt her.

What is this story abt the body double. I haven’t heard of it. Why is he not shooting with others?

that’s another thing that I’m a little iffy on. Of course both sarang and Alia will change over the course of their relationship, but it feels rushed by making them act completely different when dealing with really big decisions. Alia may be changing but her perspective changing on getting married so early? And Sarang giving the professional and personal speech? It seems like they’re trying too hard. I understand why they’re doing it but I feel like it could have been executed a little better. 

But what I did like about yesterday’s episode was Alia defending Amma and reassuring Sarang without even knowing. I though that’s was nice! 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Remember the scenes of the restaurant and Sarang calling Alia to meet him and his mom. Aashay shot his scenes separately from Sukirti and Kanupriya. 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also the first scene today where he talks to Alia.. he shooted that phone convo scene from his apartment in Mumbai ! It’s so evident! He is literally doing “Work from home” LOL

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Remember the scenes of the restaurant and Sarang calling Alia to meet him and his mom. Aashay shot his scenes separately from Sukirti and Kanupriya. 

I wonder wat the reason for this was. The only thing I can think was somebody had COVID that aashay knew. So he isolated n they shot his scenes separately later.